Nahoya // His Perfect Storm

"What took you so long?!" Nahoya, your boyfriend of two years said crossing his arms while smiling. You know that he's mad because even though he's smiling the veins in his forehead are popping out.

"You're just early!"

"if you'll gonna be late again, You take the train."

"I'm fine with that! Who wants to ride a motorbike anyway? It will just ruin my hair!" You said rolling your eyes at him.

You both didn't speak for a minute or so.

"Let's go we're going to be late." He said extending his hands to you, You ignore him.

"C'mon give me your hand you whiney cat!" He said

"What? What did you just call me? broccoli hair?"

The veins in his forehead are now doubled. He steps down from his bike and carries you like a sack of potatoes.

"Let go of me! Cotton candy delinquent!" He didn't listen. He put you on his bike and he put the helmet to your head.

"You're so handful." He said.

"Don't date me then." You firmly said. His smiles suddenly fade. Now he's really angry. You shut your eyes readying yourself for his rebut to call you different annoying names but he just walk past you and hop onto his bike.

"Hold on to me." He said in a serious tone. You oblige and hug his waist.

You both are not the typical kind of couple. You fight almost every day most of them are just petty fights. People who knew that you two are dating already told you that you are not compatible. That you are not meant to be together. even in astrology but here you are... two years and counting of being together.

He hated any words related to break up. He once told you that no matter how huge your fight will be, He doesn't want to break up with you.

You reach your school. He help you get down from his bike and remove the helmet but he didn't speak. You as a petty person didn't talk to him even though you're clearly at fault here. You just walk faster than him and went straight to the classroom. Souya greeted you but you ignore him.

"Yo! Are you fighting again? y/n is in a bad mood." The younger brother said to Nahoya.

"She never has a good mood." Nahoya shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, that makes y/n... y/n"

"Yeah."

***

That petty fight is ongoing for a week now. He still picks you up and drops you home but he's not talking to you or even argue anymore.

"What? You're still not okay with Kawata-san?" Margo said as she eats her fries.

"It's been a week!" Rin said.

"He's not talking to me so I'm not talking too!" You said while drinking your iced tea.

"Oh my god y/n you're the pettiest of all the petty people I know. It's clearly your fault here. He told you that he doesn't want anything related to break up but you brought it up."

"He only doesn't want that words because his ex-girlfriend suddenly broke up with him without any explanation then left him. Not because he wants to keep me." There! you said it. That's the reason why you don't want to talk to him.

It's his ex-girlfriend. His first love. Arisa, The beautiful, gentle, modest, easy to handle, and the most popular girl at school. She's the total opposite of you. You witness their love story because you're their classmate. You really like Nahoya long before so you unintentionally watch them.