Chapter 48: Family

"I want to marry you and have you love me!"

Eh?

ehhhhhhh!!??

My face couldn't help but suddenly flush.

He came closer to me, putting his forehead to mine. 

"I've loved you since the start of the academy...or probably even before." He put his hand behind  my head, stroking my loosened head.

"You....but you and-"

"I needed a distraction from seeing you and Edgar"

"Hah, so you were jealous?"

"Don't say it out loud. she was a friend, now she's someone I want to kill." Probably because she nearly killed Leslie

"But damn, you were obsessed with her before."

"Not key word, Before."

"Bahahaaha."

I looked at Luke. it's ok right? it's ok to forgive? it should be ok. Mum...dad....you approve right?

I leaned closer to him. Closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my face.

"You know. I love you" I say. and I mean it

I press my lips on him, feeling sparks I did back then, and even on the night I met that masked man.

"I'm guessing you're that drunken masked man." I say smiling at his dumbfounded face.

"Hah, yeah, you got me."

"perv"

"You'll regret that." He pressed me down on the bed, connecting out lips as I smiled at his cute reaction.

His lips were soft as he tried to push his tongue into my mouth, but of course I was pushing back, he and I were in a push and pull stage until he became dominate and pushed passed me.

you could even hear the sloppy sound of the kiss.

Jesus....when did I get lewd?

"MOMMY DADDY!" the opening of the door and sound of our daughter caused the two of us to sit up in shock and wipe our mouths.

Alex came in holing Leslie in his arms.

"Hi" I greeted.

He narrowed his eyes at us as he walked in and handed Leslie to Luke.

"You, come with me" He took my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"Yes?" I smiled 

"You had a kid with LUKE?!"

I stretched my neck forward "Could you be any louder?"

he rubbed his face "I can't believe you never told me, I'm your brother for gods sake!"

"May I remind you we were dealing with a witch at the time, AND, you were pointing a sword ar my neck."

He mouth gapped. "that's my bad. but still, it'd be nice to know that I'm an uncle."

"yes congrats." I said sarcastically.

He glared "you still don't forgive me do you."

"Nope"

"Hmm....but you'd forgive the person who was sucking off your face-"

"OKAY! let's end THAT there."

I turned and tried to walk away,

"ok, ok, sorry." he laughed pulling me back.

"But. BEFORE. you do anything more AGAIN"

Argh....I do not need to hear this from a person that's supposed to be my brother.