20. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : Confession❤️

Satoshi's POV

It's been 2 weeks since we adopted Kanao, and the situation is still the same. She still can't decide on her own. And she relies a lot on the coin.

There has been several times, probably 5-7 times, Kanae and I took care of Kanao together. And everytime when I do something for Kanao, like making her hair and feeding her food, Kanae would always tease me saying that I would be a great father someday, to which I would blush like a mad man. There was nothing to deny in saying that we loved each other. The only thing left was confession.

TIMESKIP of 2 days

"Shinobu, can you please give me some advice on how to ummmmm...............on how to confess? Just asking for a friend...hehe." I was trying my best to not look suspicious at all to which I fail horribly. I asked some advice from Shinobu to which she replied, "Don't lie Satoshi-san, I know you don't have any friends, so stop lying that you are asking for a friend. I know you like Nee-San, and let me tell you something. She likes you too. And for advice, well just don't be nervous and say everything you have in your heart, okay?" I thanked her and waited till it was night.

Night time

I was walking around my room sweating profusely since I was beyond nervous. I then heard a knock in my door, I opened it and it was Shinobu. She told me that Kanae had returned from her mission and she was completely fine. I nodded and thanked her. I then went out of my room and walked around the porch of the mansion and there she was. Under the moonlight with breeze blowing her hair. Her face was lit up with the moonlight. Her eyes looked beautiful. Heck, everything about her is beautiful. She was definitely an angel. I approached her slowly and she saw me. She waved and smiled at me with closed eyes. I took a deep breath and stood in front of her. I then said, "Kanae, I need to tell you something very important." She then gave me a smile and asked, "What do you want to say, Satoshi-kun?" I took a deep breath and said, "I have been wanting to tell you this since a very long time." She tilted her head towards her left. "Kanae Kocho, *takes a deep breath* I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

Kanae's POV

'Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't believe he just said that he loves me.' I thought, then I felt a warm liquid on my cheeks. I was shedding tears of happiness without me realising it. Then I hugged him outta nowhere and he hugged me back instantly. I then said, "I love you too, Satoshi-kun. I love you too. And of course, I will be your girlfriend." He then tightened his hug and we hugged for what felt like hours. We then realeased our hug and now our foreheads were touching. We stared into each other's eyes. Then, he closed his eyes and I also did the same. Then, our lips met. His lips was so warm and sweet.
We kissed for 10 minutes, only breaking the kiss when we needed to breath. After the kiss, we stared at each other's eyes and gave our best smiles. We then went for another kiss.

TIMESKIP of 30 minutes

We were still kissing. Then, Shinobu came outta nowhere, "Nee-San, are y-....ohhhhhh..........did I interrupt something?" She teased us and when I looked at Satoshi-kun, he was blushing like crazy. Seeing him, I let out a laugh. Then Shinobu also started laughing and after a while, he also started laughing. I then asked, "Hey, Shinobu, Where is Kanao?" To which she replied, "Oh, she ate her dinner and I believe she's asleep."
I then thanked her and we went inside to eat dinner.

After the dinner, Shinobu insisted that she would do the dishes. We did not agree at first since we three would do the dishes altogether, but because of her insistence, we gave up.

"So, Satoshi-kun, since Shinobu is doing the dishes, what shall we do?" I asked him. He then replied, "You just returned from a mission, so I think you should rest." I then said, "Okay, I will, but I have a request. I want to sleep with you." Hearing that, his face instantly got red and I let out a small giggle. I then said, "Not 'that' yet, Satoshi-kun. I just want to cuddle with you tonight." He then picked me up bridal style and started walking towards his room. He then placed me on his bed and he also climbed up. I then widened my arms indicating to give me a hug. He smiled and hugged me. Suddenly, he turned us 180° and now, I was on top of him. He then put his arms around my back as I layed down on his chest. We then drifted to sleep.

To be continued........

___________________________________________
Author's words

I m sooo sorryyyy for the late update guys. I had a lot of problems today related to school works. I m so sorry for the late update. Anyways, our main protagonist and the female protagonist are a thing now. They finally confessed and I m so happy rn. And thank you guys for supporting me always. Love you all. I will see you in my next chapter. Byeeeeee.

931 words.