Chapter - 1

Today  I got married to my  enemy Mr. Aditya Malhotra, but  I am very happy . Reason?  Just wait a little bit You will came to know about it .

Let me introduce myself my name is Arshi kapoor opps!  Sorry was now I am not kapoor anymore .I am now Arshi Malhotra. I am the daughter of the famous businessman of India Mr. Anurag Kapoor.  I have a very protective elder brother Mr. Arijit Kapoor .

My  mother is Aarti Molhotra ,a very lovely and beautiful woman . What?  You thought I said my mother surname wrong?   No No…  Ummm! This is actually kinda awkward because my biological mother is now my husband’s second uncle’s Wife.  Yes you guess it correctly My parents got divorced when I was 8 and my mother  got married to the love of her life the famous photographer Mr. Rajbeer Malhotra.  Complicated right ?

 So the enmity I told you earlier  started from our previous generation . But for business our family tied the knot of our marriage .

The Malhotra and Kapoor both family has great business in India and for business profit  our family can do anything  even make their children married to their enemy as they did with us.

So now here I am sitting my dear husband’s room which is now mine also ,waiting for him . Until my husband come let me tell you about my in-laws.

You already know my husband name Mr. Adithiya Malhotra , MD of the Malhotra Group  , son of Mr.  Randeep Malhotra and Mrs Sunita Malhotra . He has also one elder brother Mr. Akash Molhotra , Ceo of Malhotra Groups and her lovely wife is Mrs.  Rakshita Maolhotra. I like her very much.  She is very kind and beauti

“MOM….Why is she in my room?”