Part 15:thunders

What are you doing ?

He asked you seeing tucking in the bed .

Sleeping .

You can't sleep here .

The couch is small for me . Where should I sleep ?

There are other bedroom in this house . It's not like this is the only bed room .

I hate you .

You rolled your eyes at him and went to the other bedroom which was adjacent to the room taehyung staying in .

You laid on the bed and scrolled through your phone . New videos were released of BTS and you were busy watching them that you didn't realise the time . Few minutes later you played their songs and started dancing and jamming along to them . You put on a full volume enjoying their songs .

Taehyung couldn't sleep because of the full volume you played . He came to your room and knocked on the door but you didn't hear it . You were busy in your own world of BTS . So he opened the door and looked at you dancing crazily . He entered the room and stopped the music .

You paused and put your hands on your hips .

What now ?

It's almost midnight and people sleep at this time .

Look prince Kim taehyung, no one asking for you to stay awake . You can go and sleep .

He scoffed .

If you low down your volume then maybe I can sleep .

He said sarcastically while you rolled your eyes .

I am not going to do it .

You said and an idea popped up in your mind .

I will not disturb you on one condition .

What is it ?

Give me your phone .

What ? Why ?

Well a BTS song got released this week and I need to stream it from different devices . So I need your phone .

Are you crazy ?

Nope .

Taehyung glared at you but you didn't back away . After few minutes of doing a glaring competition he slammed the door close and went away . After some time you were still listening to that new song because it's so good and addictive.

You wanted his phone to stream the song too . So you went to his room without making any noise like a cat . You saw him sleeping peacefully. His phone was beside him on the night stand .

I will just take his phone , stream the video like it then will return it to its original place .

You tiptoed and went to take his phone but there was sudden thunderstorm causing you to flinch . Taehyung also flinched in his sleep . You weren't afraid of thunderstorms. There were more thunderstorms and you didn't budge but taehyung looked like he was so scared . He flinched in his sleep everytime a thunderstorm came .

He closed  his ears tightly with his hands and he shut his eyes tight . His breath became uneven . You saw him hyperventilating. He was shivering. So you tried to wake him up .

Taehyung ?

You called his name and he opened his eyes looking at you . The taehyung now you are seeing is very different . He is so fragile and looked weak . He looked so scared and frightened. His eyes were glistening with tears .

Y-y/n .

He said your name in a low whisper . His voice wasn't even that audible .

What happened taehyung?

N-nothing . Why a-are you h-here ? You s-should be in your r-room .

He said in low weak voice looking away .

Are you alright ?

You asked but he just nodded his head as yes . You looked at him suspiciously and turned around to go back to your room . Just then another loud thunderstorm came and taehyung let out a low scream in fear . You quickly went to him and hugged him tightly . Your heart skipped beats when he tightly wrapped his hands around your body . You laid beside him and rubbed his back for warmth .

He pulled you more close to his body hugging you tightly and buried his face in your embrace .

D-don't leave me a-alone please .

I won't .

He hugged your waist and buried his head in your chest . Thunderstorms didn't stop making his body shiver . You cupped his face and looked into his eyes .

Taehyung look at me .

You said while his lips eyes and lips trembled .

Look at me , just me .

He looked into your eyes . You smiled warmly at him and ran your fingers through his hair . He got lost in your eyes and forgot about the surroundings. You noticed his facial muscles were relaxing .

Close your eyes .

You pulled him close not leaving him . You continuously rubbed his arms and back to calm him down and he did . He listened to your heartbeat which was relaxing to him . Soon he drifted off to sleep . You also went to sleep .

Morning ;

Taehyung woke up from the sleep . He opened his eyes to the morning sunlight hitting on his eyes . He rubbed his eyes. In the process he felt something soft beside him mostly beneath him . He looked beside only to find you but his hands wrapped around you . His eyes widened in shock seeing you sleeping beside him . You both were sleeping in each other's arms .

Wth , why is she here and why am I hugging her ?

He tried to remember and he remembered everything. He has astraphobia ( fear of thunderstorms) since his grandpa passed away .

When he was in Europe he didn't experience much thunderstorms there . But when they come he used to shiver so much in fear . He used to wrap himself in blankets and hide under them . Listening to music didn't help him much . He used to have sleepless nights whenever there were thunderstorms.

But for the first time in his life he slept peacefully even where there were heavy thunderstorms. He was surprised himself that how he found warmth with you . He looked at your sleeping figure .

He removed the strand of hair on your face and caressed your soft cheeks . A smile crept on his lips when you scrunched your nose because of his touch . His eyes landed on your lips making his heart flutter . He felt like kissing those cherry lips of yours .

He leaned in staring at your lips and was about to touch your lips but backed away when you moved around . He realised what he was about to do . He put his hand on his chest and felt his heart thumping fast in his ribs .

What are you doing to me y/n ?