Reunion in Star Labs

"Shhh! Someone's coming!" Kurt whisper shouted. The New Directions scrambled to hide, hoping they wouldn't be caught. They had snuck into Star Labs for the night for their reunion but now they were scared of the consequences. They didn't think anyone would be here but they were wrong.

"Dude, that was the fastest you have ever gone." A man with shoulder length, dark hair said as he entered the room.

"I know! It felt so awesome!" Another voice cheered and The New Directions all had to stop themselves from making a single noise when they saw who it belonged to.

"What is Sebastian doing at Star Labs?" Kurt whispered to Blaine, gaining no answer.

"It had to feel more than awesome, Man, you ran Mock Three!" The long haired guy cheered.

"Yeah, you did, and you didn't turn into 'dust in a red suit' as Felicity would put it." A auburn haired girl walked into the room.

"She said that?" Sebastian asked, confused.

The girl nodded her head.

"Ok, well-" Sebastian was cut of by fast beeping. The long haired dude pulled out his phone, all of them turning serious.

"What you got for me, Cisco?" Sebastian asked.

"Armed Robbery on Fifth n Main." Cisco informed the Warbler. "Oh, and bring back some Chinese, will ya? Thanks."

There was a blur of red lighting and Sebastian was gone, leaving the shocked New Directions to try and keep their mouths shut.

The boy was back a minute later with Chinese in hand and a Flash suit on.

"You owe me 20 bucks for that Chinese." Sebastian said as Cisco walked over and sat on a chair with the food.

"I'll pay you back soon." Cisco said absentmindedly.

"No he won't." The auburn haired girl said to Sebastian. "I know." The Warbler replied.

Suddenly, Kurt burped, drawing the attention of literally everyone in the room. Seriously, that was the most cliche way anyone could get caught. "Whoever you are, come out, now." Cisco suddenly appeared in sight holding a very large and scary looking gun.

The New Directions slowly and fearfully stepped out from their hiding places. "Put your hands where we can see them." Cisco called. They noticed that the Auburn Haired girls hair and eyes had turned silver, lips turned blue, and ice seemed to be coming off her hands.

Recognition instantly washed across Sebastians face and Santana spoke up, remembering how they were in the presence of.

"Is this your crime headquarters, Twink?" She asked, much to the confusion of Cisco and Frosty.

"Shut up unless you want to know what it's like to have all your blood Instantly freeze in your veins." The voice of Killer Frost spoke.

"Frost, it's okay." Sebastian said, an annoyed edge to his voice.

"Awww, did you loose your touch?" Santa asked mockingly.

"Hardly, Satan." Sebastian scoffed. "Cisco, you can put the gun away." He told the long haired nerd, who slowly did as he was told, eyeing the visitors carefully.

"Frost, we don't really need an icy touch for this." Sebastian said to the white haired woman carefully. The woman, in return, sighed in annoyance before closing her eyes, her hair fading into Auburn, lips turning normal, hands loosing their cold touch, and eyes, as she opened them, once again brown.

"What happened? I didn't kill anyone, did I?" The woman asked, worriedly.

"Santana, maybe we shouldn't piss them off." Blaine said cautiously.

"I'd listen to Gay Cyclops here, Satan. You make her mad and that's the end of life for you and you made him mad he'll shoot you with that gun." He gestured to his friends.

"Gay Cyclops? That's gold, man!" Cisco praised his friend.

"What are you doing here?" Santana asked, crossing her arms.

"I own this place." He replied and quirked an eyebrow. "The real question is, what are you doing here? I mean, don't get me wrong, Blaine here is okay and I'd love to experience my first dose of Brittany attitude but the rest of you suck."

"I am so confused." Cisco muttered.

"Barry, who are these people?" The woman asked.

"Oh just some kids from high school that you had the pleasure of not knowing." Sebastian replied. "Caitlyn, Cisco, these are the Nude Erections."

"The what now?" Cisco asked, weirded out.

"The New Directions." Kurt spoke up. "We were a high school glee club and snuck in here for our reunion." He explained, not wanting to get caught lying and get shot with ice or a gun, neither of those sounded too pleasant.

"That begs the question, what are we going to do with them?" Caitlyn asked, turning to her friends. "They saw you, Barry."

Realization and worry suddenly washed over his features.

"Are they trustworthy?"

"No. No, they aren't." He replied, running a hand through his hair in worry. The New Directions shared looks, this wasn't the Warbler they remembered.

"Alright man, your gonna calm down. We can figure something out. For now, just take a deep breathe," Cisco said, Sebastian doing as he said and taking a shaky breathe. "And you put them in the pipeline for now. Okay?"

Sebastian glanced at his old enemies. "We can't put them in the pipeline." He finally decided.

"What?"

"They haven't done anything wrong, guys. Sure, I was being a bit rude to them when they got here but I can't keep that up. We may not be friends but they're good people and don't deserve to be locked up." Sebastian explained to his friends.

"How about we just talk about this like adults?" Blaine suggested, realizing that this Sebastian was much more mature and was seeming to be nice.

Sebastian smiled. A real smile. Not a smirk. A genuine, real, happy smile. "Yeah." He breathed out. "Yeah, that'd be nice."