ch 14 movie night

On reaching Rachna's place Arohi and rachna scolded Sahiba for her foolishness. They tried to make her understand how she has embraced them in front of Siddharth and zahir, Sahiba apologize to them and promised them that she will keep her words in check in front of others. As she never wanted Siddharth to know how intelligent is she. ( As he doesn't know yet ) .

Listening to her thoughts,rachna and Arohi got worried for her as Siddharth already told them about his feelings.

Rachna's parents are in Rishikesh to attend some relatives' wedding and would be returning the next day. So Aarohi and Sahiba planned a sleepover at Rachna's place. Rachna and Arohi decided to watch some Hollywood movies at night ., as Sahiba is ok with whatever they decide tv chalana chahiye bas ( tv should be on that all).

Sahiba was cooking some of her special dishes for her friends, and rachna was helping her with cooking. While the princess ( Arohi ) was sitting in front of the tv, she doesn't even know how to boil water.

Arohi decided the movie was
Fifty shades of grey
Fifty shades darker
Fifty shades freed
they have all night, so they can finish the trilogy.

Rachna and Arohi already watched it before on a laptop but Sahiba doesn't have any idea about this movie.

After having dinner the three friends got settled in Rachna's bedroom under the blanket and the movie started.

Watching the title of the movie rachna looked at aarohi and pointed her finger at the sahiba.

Aarohi shrugged her shoulders and said

"She wanted to see the kiss na, let her watch some more ."

Rachna shook her head and said
"I hope she doesn't faint tonight "

"That we will see ".

Sahiba after combing her hair in a ponytail jumped between the two on the bed under the duvet.

"What's the name, which movie is this "Sahiba stated in childlike excitement.

" Fifty shades and it's a romantic movie so enjoy ."

" Okay okay "

Throughout the movie, Sahiba squealed, smiling and giving all praise to the couple. But as the more intimate scene started she become quite like absolutely quiet.

Some more time passed, suddenly rachna and aarohi heard a sound, teeth cluttering sound, They both slowly turn their heads towards the sahiba who was shivering badly.

" What happened are you ok " Arohi was worried for her.

" I am feeling cold I think I am having a fever too. Please stop this, I will never talk rubbish aru please'

" Okay relax "

They shut off the movie and wrapped one more blanket on Sahiba .whole night they both were checking her temperature.

" See I told you, look what you have done now? "rachna scolded Arohi.

" Arry why are you blaming me, hmm I was trying to give her some knowledge only ."

" Shut up aru, what if she complains about this to her parents Haan? Then what will we do" rachna started biting her nails.

"Fattu saali ( coward ), she will not do that we will handle the situation ."

" Not we, only you. What will my parents think about me for god sake I m getting married in a month ."

"What they will be happy that their daughter is so eager to get married ".