Ms. Tattle-tale's Redemption

"The next particle presentation group is Nino, Adrien, Max and Alya."

"So, lucky!" I said to my deskmate.

"Why, because Adrien's in it?" She smirked.

"Seriously, Alya? Are you forgetting that Adrien and Max are of the top three students in our class?"

Alya was about to answer, but she was cut off by Miss Mendeleiev. Thank God.

"Then, Marinette, Yin, Chloe and Sabrina." I take back my thanks.

"So unlucky," said Alya as she patted my back.

I groaned.

I turn to my right to see that my best friend had the same thought.

"Uh, Miss? Can you add them to another group? Sabrina work much better on our own." Requested Chloe.

From what I've seen on the show, I think she means Sabrina works much better on her own.

"This is a group presentation, not pairs. Deal with it!" Eat that, Chloe. Oh, wait. She wanted us in another group, which is exactly what Marinette and I want. Dang it. Why was I celebrating?

********

"Ugh, forget it Sabrina, I don't have time for the stupid project. Besides, now you have Marinette and Yin to help you."

"Oh, that's fine, Chloe. We'll do the work, don't worry!"

Marinette and I were looking for Chloe and Sabrina when we overheard their conversation.

"Who the hell does she think she is? The mayor?" Frowned Marinette.

"She might as well be. The way she bosses her father around is stupider than the idea of the four of us working together," I sneered. "C'mon, we have to get the project done with sooner or later."

"Hey, is everything okay?" I pretended to ask Chloe.

The living bratz doll rolled her eyes. "It's fine Yin."

"Great! Since everything's so fine, you can definitely help us with the project! Let's go to the library then."

"Ugh, I'm not coming," said Chloe, checking her nails.

"Why not?" Asked Marinette, raising an eyebrow.

"It's none of your business, Dupain-Cheng!"

"Actually Chloe, since I'm part of this group, it is." Nice one, Mari.

"It's okay, guys! We can do all the research and the writing for our project, and then, Chloe can present it!" Suggested a cheerful Sabrina. "That way it's equal!"

"What? That's not equal at all!" Protested Marinette. "How long have you two been doing this?"

"Oh, we've been like this since grade school when I started doing Chloe's homework, and we've been BFF's ever since!"

"Do you have a problem with that?" Asked Chloe in a sassy voice.

"Yeah, I do," I said matter-factly. "I can't imagine myself getting treated like this! Sabrina, this is a really toxic friendship. You're not Chloe's BFF, you're her slave! Real friends don't work like this, they care for each other, not dump all the work on them!"

"Well Yin, say whatever you want. But Sabrina is my friend, and not only that, I'm her only friend. So, she should be my slave, because without me, she has nothing!"

As Chloe said these words, Sabrina seemed to have a realization.

"I'd rather be a loner than have to serve someone like you. Think about what we said Sabrina, if you do change your mind, Marinette and I will be in the library.