the others

(sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I've been working on my other books and I've finally got an idea of what this chapters gonna be about)

Your pov

Maki and I were walking to the coffee shop to talk to Sakura and Yoshi. When we got there we spotted them and sat down.

Maki: hey girls.

Sakura: oh, hi!

Yoshi: hi!

Me: hey

S: so what did you want to talk about?

Y: yeah!

M: well there's something a bit... Controversial? Is that the word?

Me: sensitive I think.

M: yeah, that's it, sensitive!

S: so what is it?

Y: yeah!

M: weeeell... It's about Hayase.

S: did something bad happen to her?

M: well, not her exactly.

S: then what happened?

M: you see, Hayase went a little to far on (y/n) and kinda sent him into a depressive downward spiral. I've been trying my best to help him and it's actually working a bit but one of the main problems in helping him out of his depression is that... He's had it's for years, way before we knew him.

S: that's horrible!

Y: Horrible!

Me: yeah, but it's ok! I'm getting better. Like Maki said, she helping me get out of this state I'm in right now. So you don't have to worry about me ok.

S: if... You say so

Y: *nod*

S: also, did you just call Gamo "Maki". You two seem really close.

M: *blush* what no! Not like that! He's just a friend!

S: I didn't say anything about "that" I was just pointing it out that you seem to be really close. Maybe you two are "that".

M: Sakura.

Maki just laid her head on the table in defeat.

Me: hehe. but seriously, it isn't like that, we're just good friends.

Sakura: ok, what ever you say.

We just laugh and drink our coffee. Once we left it was pretty late so we headed to Maki's house.

When we got there we sat on the couch and just watched TV. After awhile she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Me: heh, cute.

I laid down as she tested on my chest.

Me: g'night Maki.

Next day

We walked to school and went our separate ways to our classes.

Timeskip

It was after school and I was in the music club lounge. I heard the door open and saw... Nagatoro.

Me: what do you want nagatoro.

Nagatoro: I came here to apologize. I'm sorry for going to far. I was just trying to get A reacti-

Me: A reaction!? You told me that I'd be better off dead and basically told me to kill myself, for a reaction!?

Nagatoro: sen-

Me: don't call me that! I'm not your senpai anymore. All you are to me is just a stranger who hurt me.

Nagatoro: (y/n)...

Me: I loved you Nagatoro. But you threw that all away.

I left the club room and saw Maki

Me: hi

Maki: I'm guessing...

Me: yeah.

Maki: I told her it was a bad idea.

Me: at least I had a moment to vent a bit.

Maki: I guess.

We walked to Maki's house and watched "Helluva CEO".

After a bit I fell asleep.

Maki's pov

I felt something land on my chest and saw a sleeping (y/n).

Me: heh, cute.

I just turned off the TV and lied down as he cuddled into my breast a bit.

Maki: 'i-is he a tits guy'

I just shook it off and closed my eyes as I drifted to the black nothingness we call sleep.

Chapter end(sorry for the long wait, I was working on other books.