Chapter - 4

Author’s  POV

Flashback

After meeting Adi at Ishita’s house when Arshi returned home she saw her father and brother were sitting in the living room with a very gloomy face . She was scared . She thought they know about her and Adi’s relationship .

Arsh : what happened papa ( Dad)  ? why are you both  look so gloomy bhai ( brother)  ?

Arijit (Arshi’s brother ) : Arshi sit here with us we want to talk with you about a very important thing

 Arshi prayed in her mind “oh  my god ! do they know about us?”

Sitting in front of the them she asked

Arshi : Yes bhai  . what you want to tell me?

Anurag (Arshi’s father) : Princess you know about the enmity of the kapoor and Malhotra’s right ?

 “ohh my goooddd.  God please save me . I will make payasam ( one Indian desert ) for you . please god I am your little child.  God I promise ..” Arshi’s thought was broke by her brother voice.

Arijit : Arshi ?Dad asked you something .

Arshi : Yes Bhai. 

Arijit : What yes bhai ?  you know about the enmity right ?

Arshi : Yes.  But why are you asking this?

Anurag : Beta (child ) you know the reason also right ?

 Arshi : Yes Papa. 

“ ohh god I think I am  going to die  in the nervousness” said in mind

Anurag : Princess you know right I love you and never hurt you ?

Arshi : Yes papa I know and I also love you.  But why are you saying this .

Anurag : Princess If papa  want you do something for better future of the company you will do it right ?

 Arshi : Yes papa I love you I will do anything  for you .

“please don’t make me break-up with Adi” – in mind

Anurag : Arshi both me and your brother want you to marry Aditya Malhotra

“Am I heard right?” – she thought in mind

Arshi : what did you say? 

Anurag :  I know you are shocked by this news but please beta  this is very important for our business .

“oh my god …Am I dreaming …God I love you … should I dance ? yesh yes yes… wait Arshi relax calm down you have to behave properly don’t make them suspicious” – in mind

Arijit : Arshi answer please ..we are waiting . You do this for us right ?

Anurag : Don’t worry dear you have to maintain this marriage only for 3 years . After 3 year you can do whaterver you want . you will agree right?

Arshi : Dad I will do anything for you guys …but I don’t understand how my marriage  with Adithiya can help in the business .