3 | Weak

Your first lesson of the day was PE, which was a lovely fucking start to your day. You headed down to the stadium with a bunch of other kids from your class, and was treated to half an hour of exercise first thing in the morning.

To say the least, you were not happy.

What kind of things would it take for you to get expelled from this place without angering your parents?

You didn't make any new friends either. Your limited French, and reclusive nature didn't help you talk to anybody, plus the fact that most of the students had already known each other prior, did nothing to give you a new acquaintance.

The only person who'd talked to you beforehand was that Chloé girl, and you felt like that hadn't been a particularly warm welcome. However, maybe there was more to her; it wasn't your place to assume.

The lesson went without any hitches, despite you knowing no one. You just did what the teacher said, and as long as the people giving you grades were satisfied with your efforts, you did not give an honest shit what your peers thought of you.

Just as everyone was starting to pack up and leave, something rather… unexpected happened.

A large, stone creature leapt into the large arena, and yelled out the name of one of your classmates; at first, you were utterly shocked, unable to move from your position on the grassy floor. Your breathing pace increased, and you struggled to think clearly, attempting to pull yourself together.

What the actual fuck? This type of shit only came up in movies!

It was difficult to understand what was currently going on. All you knew was that your flight or fight response was kicking in hard, and it was telling you to take the coward's option.

You stumbled to your feet, and started to rush away, till you realised that another, rather surprising presence had entered the stadium. Peering behind you, you caught sight of what you could only describe as a ridiculous looking guy.

He was dressed up in a tight, black catsuit, complete with ears, a pair of ears, and a tail; and he was fighting the huge monster—well, more of dodging, to be honest.

Was this some huge commercial stunt? A film set you'd accidentally walked onto? You half expected to see an enraged director come storming up to you, screaming at you to get out of the camera shot.

"Where the hell am I, France or America?!" you hissed to yourself, picking yourself up, and rushing off, towards the exit.

Well, you were about halfway there, till you noticed the stone creature catch hold of the masked boy; you weren't one for assuming, but you had a feeling that this guy was your only hope to get out of the situation alive. So, you gathered your resolve, and cupped your hands around your mouth, to call out.

"Excuse me! Let him go please!" you shouted, your voice cracking. The creature turned to you, and you almost had a heart attack when it turned to you, it's glowing, bright eyes causing you to stiffen in fright.

The boy looked round at you in shock, and the monster growled threateningly, almost warning you. Your hands shook with terror, but you lifted your arm, and waved aggressively.

"Come over here!" you beckoned, "Catch me if you can!"

That worked a lot more efficiently than you thought it would, because he came storming towards you, with intent to probably kill you, as far as you were concerned. You started running away again, then tripped over your own feet and fell face first, but this time, you were saved by a girl in a polka dot suit, who distracted the creature, and freed the boy.