7. Princess charming

"Tell me again why the girls in coffins are the hot ones?"

Bonnie Bennett was eloped into bright light as she saw a woman with raven black hair and icy blue eyes, that instantly dragged the witch's mind to Damon Salvatore.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

"Who are you?" Bonnie retorted. As she could say anything further, Bonnie was yet again eloped into bright light.

Bonnie looked around as she took in the setting of the mysterious place. It seemed very royal and old. It was the inside of a castle. 

"Hello? Anyone in here?" Bonnie called out, getting creeped out by the awfully large castle.

Suddenly, Bonnie felt a pull. A pull she felt in presence of a powerful witch. She made her way to a basement as she noticed something there.

A coffin.

A freaking coffin!

Bonnie was very scared as she did not like the vibes that the place and the coffin gave out. But there was something in that coffin and she wanted to find out.

Bonnie noticed that the coffin was in perfect condition. Not a single particle of dust. She slowly, carefully approached the coffin and opened it. She gasped at the sight.

A beautiful blonde girl with royal clothing and a blood stain on her chest, veins covering her body. Bonnie touched the girl's face as she realized what spell was used to desiccate her. The same one she used on a certain hybrid in Mystic Falls.

Bonnie placed her palm on the girl's chest as she chanted. She could hear whispers as she felt drained. But the girl did not move an inch. Suddenly, she saw an older woman appear in front of her like a halo.

Bonnie gasped as she asked "Who are you?" 

"That is not necessary, dear. I am someone very close to that girl. You will need my power to wake her up." The woman said.

Bonnie reluctantly nodded and closed her eyes as she chanted again. She felt someone grab her hand as she felt immense power. Bonnie opened her eyes to see the veins from the girl's body disappear.

She looked at the woman who she assumed was a ghost or something as she asked "What ekse do I need to do?"

The woman smiled as she replied "Just a drop of blood will do. My name is Milena. When she wakes up, tell her that it wasn't her fault."