Chapter 9 | Happy

"Ya Allah" I flop on the bed, my sleep is ignoring the fact that I am not the only one who stays in this room. I place one pillow under my leg and I hug another pillow thinking that it is my plushie which I hug everyday and sleep, and I am hundred and one percent sure he is the only one who I am so close to and who I have hugged while sleeping.

It was gifted by my grandma when I was a kid, I still treasure it as if it's Diamond, well it is a diamond for me. But my cruel mother did not pack my plushie when I clearly warned her to pack everything when she was leaving to home to get my belonging, not every thing Zaina uses fits me guys. But My cruel stone hearted mother ignored my words and my heart litteraly shattered when I was not able to find my Plushie. Maybe that was also a reason why I cried in the middle of the night.

People here where so kind that they said me to go fulfil my sleep unlike my husband who thought it costs dollars if he smiles.

I make myself comfortable with my leg thrown over the pillow, I am living my life to the fullest. I do not waste anytime but give my eyes full permission to take me to the dreamland I love the most.

4 hours later

I stretch my arms to relax my tighten muscles as I wake up with a sweet smile on my face "hmm" I hum feeling happy after the fajr nap I took which always brightens up my mood.

I look around the big room only to realise I am not in my room, I quickly drop my hand down, my smile falling in a spit second and my body stiffs when reality hits me. I quickly look around the room, my heart bubbling at the thought of 'someone' looking at me while I was sleeping in my own world and stretching like cow. But when I see an empty room a sigh of relief escape my lips and all the features returns back on its place.

I grin as I sit in the middle of the bed, feeling happy all of a sudden because this freaking big damn Mashallah room is mine! Its like an anime dream come true. I pat the the bed big bed which I have only imagined in my dreams to sleep on this. I was planning on joining Zaina's bed with mine after she gets married but even after joining both beds I am sure it won't be as big as this. Where is my single bed and where is this king, Queen extra trextra sized big bed.

I feel so lucky now. I know I have a rude husband but kick the husband aside, I am blessed with so many things, so what if husband is a jerk, that can be ignored.

"Woah" A gasp of surprise and excitement leaves my lips when my eyes fall upon a beautiful painting I quickly stand on the bed and jump down to go analyse every corner of MY room-I repeat MY ROOM.

I so want to talk with all these things now, because I feel like talking to them but what if 'someone' is hiding some where? Lets test first.

"Hello?" I call out, with my hands holding together at the back I gawk my eyes at every corner just to see if someone is hiding in the wall like Ninja Hattori does.

"Hello? One two three hello? Mic testing one two-ya allah" I slap my mouth when I realise I was blabbering.

"If someone is hiding please come out" I wait for two seconds but no one replies. A idiotic playful grin forms on my lips as I look around hoping like a kangaroo from here to there.

A professional look forms on my face, I wanted to become an interior designer or an engineer so when ever I feel bore I roam around my house as I point out faults and tell my invisible assistant to correct it, yeah sometime I laugh at myself but that's fun.

It's just like when we were kid we used to play teacher student game with invisible student—yup, that happy feeling we get, its just like that.