Sign 1 Can't Fall In Love

Glizzy sat before his computer, drawing a commission he had received the previous night when he got a direct message, "I love your art! Can you make me something?"
He typed, "Sure. Tell me what you want to make, it'll be ten dollars,"
"Sure. My friend Edgar loves space rangers. Could you make a fanart of them with an animated picture of him beside them? I wanna gift him a personalised poster on his birthday,"

"That's a creative idea lol. But yeah, sure. Just send me a picture of your friend,"
"Yes!" And he sent him a picture of him, Edgar and Skyler on the beach, "I'm in the centre, he is the dude on my left,"
Glizzly looked at the picture for a while, "Alright, I'll draw him. Till when do you want it?"
"This Saturday. Could you print it on like...some glossy paper?"

"That'll charge you five dollars more,"
"Make it fifteen then. I'll PayPal it to you,"
"Sure,"
And Glizzly got to work, drawing the picture and filling in the colour and shades. Once it was completed, he printed it on photography paper and clicked a picture of it.

"Your artwork is complete. Here's how it looks, you like it?" He texted him.
"Oh my god! It's beautiful, Glizz!"
'Glizz?' Glizzly wasn't used to clients addressing him like that.
"Hey, I'm charging you for it so it better be beautiful ;3"

"You're so talented!"
"I know,"
"How can you draw so well?"
"Maybe because I am a fine arts major, maybe," Glizzly smiled, "Anyways, gimme your name and address and I'll speed mail it to you,"

"Cyril Edwards. 122, L street, Sydney,"

'Cyril? Cute name,'
And from, there the talks started, "So, Cyril, what do you like doing?"
"Studying marine biology, collecting shells. Well, I surf too,"
A few months passed and Cyril came pretty close to Glizzly, talking to him every day.

"So like...I think I like guys. I'm not sure, I just think that,"

Glizzly looked into his computer screen for while, until his fingers swiftly moved over his keyboard keys, "Well, we can do a little experiment for that,"
"What experiment?"

"Let's have sex,"

The sun is high, Cyril is under the sun with an umbrella. Until he felt the sunlight fall over his face, someone was raising the umbrella away from his petite frame. He looks at Glizzly, he is so tall, so handsome, so pale as if he never went into the sun, but his smile is gentle, quite contrasting his voice, "You waited too long?"
"My parents are out, we can go to my place," Cyril said.

"I thought we could eat something before that,"
"No, they'll be back in a few hours, we can't afford to waste time. Come,"
Glizzly simply followed him, looking at the ocean, "You're so lucky you live by the seaside, it's pretty wildered with the smell of sand and salt,"
"It's nauseating," Cyril closed the umbrella and grabbed Glizzly's hand, "Touch me,"

Glizzly moved towards him and kissed him on his lips, Cyril closed and swallowed his saliva. He is good at it, and he's got an appetite. His teeth felt like the fangs of a hungry wolf, Cyril's blue eyes looked into his brown eyes and he pushed him against the wall. Cyril is soon left panting and out of breath, "Already reaching your limit?" Glizzly smirked.

Cyril grabbed his collar as sweat dripped down his chin, "Keep going,"
Glizzly looked at his red face and slowly leaned towards him. He kissed him gently as he removed his shirt. He pressed his forehead on Cyril's and undressed him while looking into his eyes. He brought his mouth close to his years, "You've got a good body," He whispered as he slipped his hands down his wet body.

Cyril kissed his neck and moved his fingers across his hair as he went down into the sheets. Cyril's hands moved from that brunette hair to his pale back and his fingers dug into his flesh. He was running out of breath, panting and gasping every time he felt those cold fingertips on his skin. In a split second, a thought hit him. Is this how he wanted to lose his virginity? To a guy he had known for two months?