Chapter 32

Deepak looks at Unnati as she doesn't say anything "I know you will not forgive me Unnati.. it's okay.. I tried to separate you from your love.. even if it was by someone else's force.. it's okay I understand". Unnati looks at him "Deepu.. Whatever you were doing you were doing it for your mother.. and you didn't do anything.. in the end you tried to stop everything.. you didn't separate me from my love.. my Yash.. it's because of me that I'm getting separated from him.. because I couldn't trust him completely even when I knew he couldn't do anything like that..".

Deepak looks at her shocked "What do you mean by getting separated.. you know the truth now.. go tell him.. you both shouldn't get separated.. no... I'll come and tell him". She looks at him and shakes her head "I didn't know he gets so angry.. he is already angry and not listening to me.. even if I try to talk to him also he won't listen.. I came to know from Ayush Anna that they are going to meet that girl today.. once he comes to know it's you.. all hell is going to break loose.. I don't think he will be ready to listen to anyone.."

She looks elsewhere trying to stop her tears from flowing "Moreover I was stupid enough to not trust him completely.. just because of that stupid Vedant..". Deepak looks at him "Vedant.. what did he do..", she looks at him and quickly tries to hide that she said about Vedant "No.. nothing.. not Vedant", he keeps looking at her and holds her hand "No you said something about Vedant.. out now.. I won't listen.. no.. nothing.. no doing.. what did he say.. tell me". She sighs, she was also tired of keeping everything to herself and tells everything to Deepak.

Deepak got angry when he heard everything "He.. how dare he.. how could he touch you.. come with me.. I won't get peace until I thrash him..". She stops him "Stop it Deepak.. we already have a lot to worry about.. I don't want one more thing.. he can be dealt with later". He looks at her "No Unni.. this is of atmost importance.. I don't care about the other things.. even if Yash thinks it's really me I don't mind.. but someone tried to touch you inappropriately.. someone tried to force you is something I will never tolerate.. does Yash know?".

She keeps looking elsewhere "No.. he doesn't.. I wanted to tell him but before that all this happened.. I wanted to tell Akshu too.. but she is already worried and tensed about Shiva's accident and, mine and Yash's separation.. I didn't want to burden her even more.. anyway Vedant doesn't concern me anymore.. I'm worried about Yash and how he is going to react.. if he listens today everything will become alright.. if he doesn't everything will break apart completely..". Deepak looks at her and puts his hand on her shoulder "Hey don't worry.. everything will be alright.. you both are not meant to separate..", she gives him a small smile "let's see.. I hope so too".

She was about to leave from Deepak's house just then they hear a knock on the door. Deepak opens the door only to see Ayush and Yash on the door. Yash was seething rage "What the hell Deepak.. why did you do this.. what did I ever do to you haann..", Ayush tries to calm him "Yash please calm down". Yash gives his brother a sharp look "He is Unnati's friend.. think about how she will feel when she comes to know this.. he did this..". He pushes Deepak inside the house and holds his shirt collar "Why.. just because your dad's business is down you did this..", Unnati runs to them "Yash what are you doing.. leave him".

Yash was shocked seeing her "What are you doing here??", She looks at him "I came to meet Deepu". He looks at her "You know what your Deepu did", she looks at him as he had still not left Deepak's collar "I know.. leave him". He looks at her shocked again, his eyes were blazing red "You know and you are still supporting him.. why..", she tries to hold him but he swats her hand away "Just once listen to me". He keeps looking at her, his eyes shed angry tears "What do you have to say anymore.. even after knowing everything you are supporting him". Deepak jumps in to explain "Please Yash.. she doesn't know anything.. she won't support me", she looks at Deepak "Shut up Deepu.. you are not wrong here.. stop taking the blame".