Boss is a meanie ✨

>Jungkook gets fired from his job and come home upset. So Tae sends the boy into little space and they have down time with a bubble bath<
Mentions of-
•angry boss
•MISTAKES (I'm too tired and this is very rushed<3)

"Jungkook!" A scream boomed through the massive office.
Everyone stopped typing on their computers and looked at the boy who nervously gulped.
"Y-yes boss" Jeongguk answered, trying to stop his shaking hands.
"My office now!" He screamed loudly making Jungkook flinch from the sound.
"Right away sir" Jungkook grabbed the documents from his desk and ran towards hos boss's office.
"As you were" he shouted at the rest of them, making them turn themselves back to their computers.

Jungkook ran into the office, shutting the door behind him. He already knew his coworkers were watching as the office has glass walls.
"Sit" he demanded making Jungkook nod.
"You're fucking useless, these reports are shit Jungkook. I hired you, thinking you were going to be amazing to this team but you proved me wrong. You're fired, leave." He spat, not even letting Jungkook speak.

Jungkook stood up with a heavy heart and walked out of the office. He went to his desk and began grabbing his things, shoving them into his backpack.
"Where are you going Kook?" his coworker/friend asked.
"I've been fired chim, I'm going home" Jungkook's voice cracked, placing his last thing into his bag.

"Kook, he probably doesn't mean it, you're the best editor here, how can he fire you!" Jimin gasped.
"He does mean it, I need to go Chim, I'll talk to you later" Jungkook whispered before grabbing his bag and running out.
He jumped into his car and drove home, holding back tears.

He parked the car and opened the front door. He dropped his bag to the floor and threw the keys into the bowl. Not even a second later he heard footsteps walk towards him.
"Oh hey baby, why are you back so early?" His husband Taehyung chimed softly.
But he was fully aware of the younger's sad mood. He stopped any other words from escaping his mouth and instead walked closer, pulling him into his embrace.
"Hubby" Jungkook's voice cracked.

Jungkook pushed his face into his chest and began to breath heavily, and quickly.
"Calm baby, take deep breaths" Tae hushed, trying to pull him away from his chest so he could breathe better but Jungkook just whined and hid himself back into his chest.

The silence proved to Tae that Jungkook needed to slip. So he moved his hand to the boys lower back and began to caress the area softly. He swayed them gently back and forth, while humming a soft tune. He knew this would help the younger slip, so he did this for a few minutes till he heard a small whine.

"D-daddy" Jungkook pulled away with a huge pout on his lips, with sparking eyes as tears fell down his face.
"Hey sweetie, don't cry. Don't want my baby to be sad" Taehyung chimed, caressing the younger's cheek.
"Cawy koo pwease" Jungkook asked, making fists in the air trying to hold the elders neck.
"Of course sweetheart" Tae chuckled quietly, as he picked the boy up by his thighs.

Jungkook clung to the elder as Tae carried him to the kitchen. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a carton of banana milk. He stabbed the straw into it and handed it to the younger.
"Thawnk daddy" Jungkook kissed the elders cheek before taking the carton and began drinking it.
Taehyung rubbed his back softly as he drank the carton of milk.

"How about we run you a bubble bath hm?"
"Onwy if daddy gets in with Koo" Jungkook pleaded.
"Okay baby, I'll get in with you. Sound good?"
"Yesh" Jungkook hummed, giving the empty carton to Tae before digging his head into the elders neck.
"Okay let's go" Tae spoke out to no one in particular, carrying the boy up the stairs.

He placed him on the bed much to Jungkook's dislike. Tae responded by kissing his forehead gently, before pulling off the boys shirt gently.
"Up" Tae instructed making him lift up his arms so he can pull off his shirt.
Jungkook obediently lifted his arms, and Tae swiftly pulled it off. He then told the younger to lay back to he could take off the tight jeans which he knew the little was hating.

Once the younger was fully naked he whined from the lack of heat so Tae quickly picked him up not even undressing himself yet. Jungkook held onto Tae tightly, already feeling much more warmer from Tae's body heat. Tae tried placing Jungkook somewhat on his hip, as Jungkook was an adult, although was the height of a short 17 year old.

He walked them into the bathroom and began running the bath tub with hot water.
"What bath bomb do you want baby?"
"Vanwla" Jungkook squealed.
"Vanwla?...ohh vanilla" Tae chuckled at the cute pronunciation.
He placed the bath bomb into the water, followed by bubble mixture to make it more bubbly as bath bombs are so anticlimactic when it comes to bubbles.

As the bath tub was filling up he entertained the younger by blowing kisses onto the younger's face making him release sweet giggles. He bounced the boy up and down, while patting the younger's butt softly, making him squeal, and emit small giggles repeatedly. Till finally the bath tub was full and a good temperature.

He lowered the boy into the bath, making sure he didn't drop him as he did so.
"Daddy huwy up" Jungkook whined.
"I'm coming baby, calm down" Tae smiled, pulling off all his clothes, and joining the younger, sitting behind him.
Jungkook leant backwards and rested his head on the elders collar bone. Tae wrapped an arm around his waist while the other hand raked through the raven hair.

"What happened to my baby today?" Taehyung asked.
"Koo's boss ish a meanie and firwed Koo" Jungkook huffed as he played with the bubbles.
"Really!! Does my baby boy know why?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Cuz Koo ish usweless"
"My baby isn't useless, did the boss say that?"
"Yesh, he a meanie" Jungkook whined.
"He is baby. Don't stress okay, you'll find a better job. Now relax okay" Taehyung chimed knowing that the younger had no idea what he was saying.

He kissed the younger's head and scooped up some bubbles with his hands letting the little blow them away with a big grin.