Suho&Chanyeol - PART 1

🍼little Chanyeol

Suho feels so bad that he must wake up his baby boy when he is sleeping so peacefully, but today his college is beginning. Chanyeol cant be late on the very first day. It actually isn't his first day. Chanyeol has to repeat the first year.

Suho knows Chanyeol feels stupid due to being in the first year again, but it isn't his fault. The pandemic ruined everything, not Chanyeol. Suho stands next to their bed and strokes Chanyeol's hair. Breakfast is ready, Chanyeol's outfit and backpack are waiting ready on a chair. Now only the boy must wake up.

The lanky boy stirred a bit and opened his eyes.

"Daddy, no."

He is whining, but Suho pulled the blanket away before he can close his eyes again.

"I cooked breakfast and prepared a snack for you."

Suho knows that no food can make this easier. They need to part their ways for 6 hours after the months the pandemic kept them together. Chanyeol grumpily sits up and angrily hits the mattress a few times.

"No, no!"

Suho sighs and sits down next to him. This is okay, he has almost 2 hours to get Chanyeol ready and out of the apartment.

"I know, but try it again and if you don't like it then I will help you with finding a job."

Under finding a job Suho means he will give him job in one of his coffee shops. After all they met in one of them, but that was 3 years ago. Back then Chanyeol was just a hungry boy from a poor family who wanted to get warm in the nice coffee shop. But that is gone, the only remain of Chanyeol's hard life is his shyness and low self-esteem. Suho doesn't mind paying for everything if it means Chanyeol can focus on school and be a bit less stressed out.

Chanyeol gets up from the bed after a while of cuddling and goes to take a shower. He doesn't know that Suho is a genius. Suho knows that his shops will be okay if he doesn't work all the time so he will squeeze as many duties as possible in the time Chanyeol is at school and then he will be with his little one. Someone has to make sure that Chanyeol doesn't only play after coming home. Suho will also help him with studying so this year will be a success. Chanyeol takes a shower and then goes in the kitchen. The dining table is full of food. There is a bit plate with pancakes, a bowl with fruit salad, muffins and Croissants, milk and cereals. Chanyeol smiles a bit and digs in. Suho pours him a cup of warm tea and also a glass of orange juice. After breakfast they go to get dressed. Suho prepared Chanyeol's clothes yesterday, they were shopping and Suho found out that Tommy Hilfiger suits his baby.

They left the apartment and stop in his nearest coffee shop so Suho can have a strong coffee and Chanyeol chooses hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream and a tiny gingerbread man on the top. I know, it sounds more like a Christmas drink, but Chanyeol likes it so Suho has to offer it no matter the time. Suho drives and watches Chanyeol who is clutching the paper cup. He usually drink it in the matter of minutes, but not today.

"What if I don't find friends?"

Suho smiles at him.

"You already have a friend. Taehyung, right?"

Suho is right, but Chanyeol is scared that Taehyung will leave the college. His family is rich enough for him to avoid work for the rest of his life.

"I also studied here."

Chanyeol pouts.

"Yes, but you are smart!"

Suho rubs Chanyeol's ear and smiles.

"You are also smart, you just need to try it."

They arrived to the university and Chanyeol frowns.

"Good luck!"

Suho kissed his cheek and smiles. Chanyeol slowly opened the door and gets out. People are entering the big and modern building, but Chanyeol stands next to the car and clutches his bag.

"I end at 16."

Suho knows it, he will wait here for his baby with some nice gift, but Chanyeol doesn't know it yet. Suho waits until Chanyeol enters the building and then drives off. He has a lot of paperwork, he also has a meeting with his accountant and then speaks with 3 new possible employees. The day is hard and Suho hopes Chanyeol's day is easier. Suho is really looking forward to seeing his baby. He already has a box full of macarons they will eat together. He knows that Chanyeol wont have homework today or things to learn so he wants to make the rest of the day calm and nice to keep Chanyeol happy.