Chapter 10

Listen to the song whole reading.

Bhawna's POV

Aryan ji! Seriously.

In the whole world I got to say that only??

But it's better than simple Aryan and he didn't take it other way as well.

And the best part. I talked to him for the first time and I am grinning like anything.

I talked to my Crush. The feeling is just so Inexpressible. Uff...That feeling.

That feeling when he called out my name 🥰

Bhawna! He took my name thrice and evertime he said it, butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I am feeling out of the world today, it's like I have achieved something.

After having food I fall on my bed and play the song "Do dil mil rahen hain"

Remembering the time I spend with him today.

I open the curtain and lightly twisting my body, I take a shawl and dance with it making sure I don't dance in front of the window.

I peek outside the window and saw him smelling the jasmine whose pot is kept on the window.

I lip-sync the song and just look at him.

With a smile plastered on his lips he moves inside his room and like that song also comes to an end.

I sigh and sleep. What a beautiful night is was. I know it was a bit scared one for me but then it ended up good. No not just good...It was amazing.

•••••••••••••

I am in my college and I am still smiling like an crazy Idiot.

"What happened to you?" Mukesh asked raising his brows

"Nothing just happy about something"

"Wow, yesterday you were crying and now you are brimming with happiness, I know something Definitely happened when I left you" Tanya said suspeciously

I smiled more "yeah, i got my Saumya ki Jaan"

"No, reason is something else" Mukesh said wiggling his brows

I just ignored it and some seniors entered our class.

We were about to stand up when they announced "there is going to be grand function in our college after two weeks and many important personalities will come in our College. So those willing to participate in different programs can give their names to us. We will meet you up in the Cultural fest room"

We all nod.

"Bhawna let's Participate" Tanya said

"Only we both?"

"Yes so what?"

"Nothing"

"Can I also join you guys?" Mukesh Asked

"Will see about you later on" Tanya said

"Why?" He asked

"Because I am Thinking of dancing on daiya daiya re, will you dance on that?" She asked and I laughed.

"Fine I will join some of my boys gang" he stood up and went to his friends.

"Oh god he is upset now I guess" Tanya said looking at him

"Yeah I think so"

She stood up "I will just go and apologise" like that she went to him and I sigh.
••••••••••••