Police vs Criminal

Hey!

Future Ruddiger here! Let me just say...

Sorry if you're allergic to puppos.

Let's just get into this!
------------

You ran to your cave.
When you got there, you were greeted by your 4 pomeranian dogs. "Hey guys!" You smile as you pet them.

You walk into your cave hideout, your pomeranians following you.

"Another successful day!" You laugh as you throw a bag of money into a pile of cash. "Now who wants food!" You exclaim. Your dogs start barking. You giggle and go to feed them but you were interrupted.

"Come out with your hands up! This is Captain Varian of the police force! I am here alone!" Oh great. He followed you.
You ignore his stupid voice and go to grab the dog food.

"I-If you don't come out, th-then I'm coming in!" Ugh! Will this guy give it a rest?!

"Seriously?! Criminals have lives too!" You yell back, hearing footsteps entering. "I don't care! You're coming with me!" Varian screamed as he came closer.

He finally found you. "Oh gosh! Please put something else on!" Varian covered his eyes.
Did I mention that running really fast makes you sweat so much, you usually end up taking your shirt off.
So right now, you were wearing only, of course underwear, black ripped jean shorts, and a black bra.
Kinda attractive-

"Hmm, let me think... No. If you have a problem with it, continue to close your eyes. Although that won't be smart considering that I can run off." You say, pouring dog food into the four dog bowls each one with its own name. Lacey, Ruddiger, Kiera, Catalina.
(Leave the dog names alone-)

Varian let out a small huff and took his hands off his eyes, looking at you. He stared. Throughout all the time he's been chasing you, trying to arrest you, he never thought of you this way... and he kinda liked it.

"Starring? Take a picture, it'll last longer." You say, noticing Varian has been staring at you for about 1 and a half minutes now. "Oh also, close your mouth you'll catch flies." You walk over to Varian and lift up his jaw, closing his mouth. "Heh." Varian says embarrassed, after snapping out of his trance.

"Now... You wanna watch me or do you wanna arrest me?" You ask. "Watch. I mean, arrest!" Varian corrects himself. "Uh huh. Sure you did." You say, heating up water on the stove. (Yes, you have a stove in your cave. You have stolen LOTS of random things. Don't judge!)

"I'm making dinner. You want some? I make a mean Breaded Mac-N-Cheese." You ask turning to Varian.

"I, uh..." Varian says, realizing he's been staring at your butt, "Sure. I'd love some ass- I mean, Mac-N-Cheese."

"Vary,-" Varian cut you off. "Don't call me that."
"Var-Bear?"
"Not that."
"Sexy?"
"Excuse me? Its Captain Varian to you."
"I'm sticking to Vary." You state.

"As I was saying: Vary, you can have some ass too if you want, then Mac-N-Cheese on the side." You say, shaking your hips. "Heh." Varian blushes in embarrassment.

"I-I think its time to take you to jail." Varian changed the subject. "Alright, just wait till I'm done eating." You say.

Varian rolled his eyes as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Oh, so its gonna be that type of night?" You smirk, not looking up from what you're doing. "I-" Varian got cut off.

"He said that he thought he located somewhere around here." Someone said. "Maybe in this cave?" Another said.
Back and forth the two went.
"Oh! Yep there's a lot of stuff."
"This must be her hideout!"
"Now we gotta find Captain Varian and that criminal lady."

You turned to Varian.
That's when there was a gun shot.
Your eyes widened.

"Hide." Varian says, pushing you away. You ran and hid behind your bed.

"Captain!" The first (let's call them #1) someone from earlier said. "Hi there." Varian said, not sure what to say. "Did you find her?" The other (let's call them unicorn) person says. "I, uh-" Varian was cut off by #1. "Also we accidentally killed off a dog. Should we arrest ourselves for that? Murder of a dog?"

Your heart shattered.

"Then the rest ran away, afraid of getting killed, themselves." Unicorn added.

Your eyes watered.
Those dogs were all you had for a family.
F/R: I'm practically crying! Dogs are my life!

You got up from hiding spot and ran out of the cave, running past Varian, #1 and unicorn in the process.
"Y/n!" Varian called, before running after you.

He made it somewhere in the woods. He heard sobbing. He followed the sound to see you hugging your knees under a tree.

"Shhhh. Its okay." Varian says, sitting down next to you on the ground. "V-Varian!" You sob, moving into his arms. "Darling. Its all going to be okay." Varian strokes your hair. "No. No it isn't." You cling to his coat of his uniform, "They were the last of my family that I have left."
Varian sighs before taking his coat and wrapping it over your shoulder.

After silence you spoke, "I saw which dog died. It was Ruddiger. He was my first dog. I remember when I first got him. He w-" You jumped and gasped when a raccoon came out of no where.
"V-Varian?" You studdered, climbing onto his lap. "Y/n. Its just a raccoon." Varian said.

The raccoon looked at the two of you and tilted his head. "Okay, you can leave now raccoon." Varian tried to get the animal to leave but instead it ran up to you and hid in the coat, curling up against you.

"Heh. That tickles." You giggle. "Wha- Oh, right you only have a bra and shorts on." Varian realizes the raccoon's fur is tickling you.

The three of you laid there for a while and eventually you fell asleep in Varian's arms.

Varian and the raccoon stared at each other. "Listen raccoon. I wanna keep you. I don't know why but I do." The animal just stared at Varian as Varian talked, "But if I'm gonna keep you, you'll need a name. How about Ruddiger? After Y/n's dog?" The raccoon, Ruddiger, chittered happily, running up Varian, and laying around his shoulders. Ruddiger fell asleep. Varian chuckled soon falling asleep too.

------
Author's Note

Hey... Sometimes I don't know how to end these things so I apologize in advance for any cringy, weird endings.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1115

Poor doggies! I'm almost crying! :(