Prologue - The Perfect Human in a Fantasy World

Well, let's get to the prologue of this story that is almost 9,000 words long. Yes, the prologue...

I would appreciate it if you could comment on parts you liked and also leave the star, it motivates me a lot.

 If you are a reader of the previous version, I hope you will continue to follow along in this rewrite that will start quite different from the previous version. And if you are a new reader, welcome, don't forget to check out my other stories :)

♬♡♢♤♧ �����ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟����� ♬♥♦♠♣

White Room.

A secret facility in which he grew up.

The walls, floors, chairs and clothes said a lot about the name, they were all the color white. No matter where one looked, any child in that facility would only see endless white. The reason for the white color was to make their human brain adjust at a young age, and the white color avoided any distraction the children might have, so they would concentrate at maximum capacity on the activities in that place.

There were about 5 generations in the White Room. Of all these 5 generations, the 4th generation was known as the demonic generation, where all the tests and evaluations were extremely more difficult than the previous generations. Only one person from the 4th generation was able to complete the tests with ease, and that person was none other than the very son of the person who manages the White Room.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a student who has been studying at ANHS for a few months now.

When the day's class was over, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was going to the library to read some books. It had been a while since he had gone there to read something, and since he is free for the rest of the day today, it was the perfect time for him to do so. Reading books turned out to be one of his hobbies, because when he was in the White Room he had to read thousands of them, and books were the only time he could feel even a little freedom.

While walking to the library, Ayanokouji eventually received a message from Horikita. He simply ignored it for the moment and started walking again. The walk to the library took a few minutes before he reached the place. He opened the library doors and walked in at a leisurely pace.

As soon as he entered the library, he noticed that it was much emptier than usual. Most of the students were not really the studious type, so they preferred to spend their time going to the school malls or movie theaters, as well as the cafeterias and candy stores.

Ayanokouji's favorite store was, without a doubt, the ice cream store.

Walking around a bit, Ayanokouji found someone he knew sitting in a place where there was basically no one. She was reading a book with great focus and had not noticed him approaching her. When he got close enough, he started talking.

"Hi Hiyori."

The said girl took her eyes off the book and began to look at him with a bit of surprise.

"Oh, Ayanokouji-kun, hello," she greeted him with a beautiful smile before speaking again. "It's been a while since you've been to the library, did you finally get some book time?"

"Yes," Ayanokouji spoke as he sat down next to her. "What book are you reading, Hiyori?" He asked.

"It's a mystery and suspense book. called Joyland," she said as she held up the book and showed him the book cover. "It's quite interesting, would you like to read it after I'm done?"