☆9☆

You never expected you'd be in Hunters room, but it appears he has the stuff to help your finger.

It's incredibly red and it's bleeding at the moment.

"You can sit down." He says pointing at the bed.

You sit in his bed and watch him rummage around his room for certain stuff.

"Witches usually heal by casting spells on the wounds but I sadly cannot cast any spells on my own, so I have to improvise." Hunter says pulling out some napkins.

He grabs your hand and starts pressing the napkins onto the wound to stop the blood from coming out, he presses it on there for a bit and is counting softly.

He then lets go and the bleeding minimized, that's when he threw the napkins out and grabbed some sort of ointment dabbing some on his fingers.

"Sorry if it stings." He says before applying it on your wound.

He gently rubs the ointment on your wound, making you flinch a little.

"Sorry." He frowns.

He continues rubbing the ointment and then stops and grabs some bandages, wrapping them on your fingers.

"What kinda healing is this?" You say.

"Um it's the way that humans heal wounds, it's a lot less faster but it works." He says.

"Hey, you said you can't cast any spells?" You say.

"Oh... shoot, haha! Bingo..." he laughs soon becoming a frown.

"I'm a powerless witch, as well as my ancestors, I don't really know why, but I can only use this staff." Hunter says, nudging his head to where he put his staff down.

You frown.

"D-don't think I'm not useful or anything! I can still fight I can still use my powers just only through my staff." Hunter stutters.

"I never said you weren't useful Hunter, I still care about you it doesn't matter if you don't have certain things that others have, you're you." You say, grabbing his hand.

Hunters eyes widen and he stares at you.

You grin.

"Ah..ahaha! Uh thanks." Hunter blushes, covering his mouth.

"That... means a lot.. actually." Hunter mutters.

"Hey, you got all the ingredients you needed, and we didn't end up having to kill anything, do you wanna try to make it?" You ask.

"Ah! Yes!" Hunter says frantically standing up grabbing a small cauldron.

You grab the ingredients you both got today and pull them out from the bag you stored them in.

"Um, you can sit and watch for now, don't want any chemicals on you." Hunter says.

You sit down on his bed again.

"Um, well Lemme rephrase that, you can walk around just don't get anywhere near the chemicals and stuff, I can tell your curious about my room, I don't mind if you wanna look around." Hunter says.

You laugh a bit.

"I never thought you'd be a book nerd." You say walking over to his shelves.

"Yeah... ever since I've been researching about Belos's condition a bunch of books have peaked my interest." Hunter explains.

"I see." You say, pulling out some books to look at.

"That's Bones to Earth, it's a really good excerpt." Hunter says.