🪴 7 🪴

Namjoon pressed the doorbell of Taehyung's mansion as hard as he could. A man around his late thirties opened the door.

"Namjoon sir!"

"Patric where is your sir??"

"S-sir is in his room....has just returned..." Patric relied.

Namjoon checked his watch,it was 6:30am.

"Call your sir...right now!!!!"

"Is there any earthquake hyung???... why did you disturb my sleep" Taehyung said in a lazy voice, eyes were fighting with morning sunray to open properly.

"Well if you want that sleep doesn't leave you forever, come home with me right now...."Namjoon said.

"Wait....what???I'm not going anywhere...please" Taehyung said in irritation.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung...I'm not in a mood to bear your tantrums....dad is waiting for you, so follow me right now!!!" Namjoon shouted and dragged the idol with him.

As his lazy eyes finally got victory with sunlight, Taehyung saw his dad standing in there beautiful lawn with cold face.

"Hey dad what is it I was sleeping and...."

"I thought I had made enough rooms in my house....so why my son needed to sleep somewhere else" Dong Hyung cut his speech.

"Can't I spend my time in my own house??"

:I won't have any objection if you did that...but unfortunately I'm full aware that where you were spending your time and with whom".

"That's completely my business..."

"It's not!!!when you have a legally weeded husband here....."

"I didn't accept him!!and that marriage too" Taehyung shouted

"That doesn't change anything...You have to take his responsibility".

"Baby... Jungkook is a very good child, he was waiting for you the whole night at dinner table. Please don't be unnecessary rude on him" Mrs. Kim caressed his shoulder

"Do you think if Jin got to know, where were you last night...what will happen??" Namjoon shouted.

"Taehyung don't let your stupid act to break our family ever" Namjoon left.

Taehyung entered his room. He was expecting his room has already owned by someone else. But shockingly he didn't find any trace of another person who was living in his room for one month. Except one luggage bag in the corner of his huge closet.
His all staff and belongings were untouched and cleaned. He pulled his bedside drawer to keep his personal stuff and find a huge money which he forgot there and his girlfriend claimed to be used by his so called husband. He didn't, he didn't even touch all those cards he had left.

He looked at the bed. It was tidy and clean like noone touched it for a long time. 'Where does he sleep???' He thought for a minute.

The day was extremely boring for Taehyung. Only things he has done was sleeping and resting in his room, Dong Hyung ordered him to stay at home. In the evening he went to their garden to catch some fresh air.

 In the evening he went to their garden to catch some fresh air