Chapter 56🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

"My turn!" I say as I lean down and pick her up

"My turn!" I say as I lean down and pick her up. I toss her on the bed and smile as she glares at me playfully. "Now are you going to be a good girl and let me have my desert? Or do you need a spanking, first?" I ask as Davina wiggles and smiles up at me. I am going to take that as a yes! I laugh as I grab her ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees and spread her legs. I lick my lips as I run my fingers through her folds. I slide one finger into her and pump it in and out of her. I add another finger watching as she slowly gives into me. Once I hear her start to moan,

I dive in and start to eat her out. I watch her as I continue to devore her. She white knuckles our sheets as she screams from her orgasm. I continue even though I am hard again and ready to bury myself inside of her. But I want to make sure she is well taken care of before I finish myself off. Four more orgasms later I stand and lick my lips.

"So damn good!" I say as she is breathing heavily. I lick my fingers clean. She smiled but you could see she was ready to take a nap. "Are you done for the night?" I ask as she shakes her head at me.

"Hell no!" She says as I smile down at her. I climb onto the bed . She sits up and pulls me down with her kissing as she does. "I love you Jared!" She says as I slide into her. I still once inside of her.

"I love you too!" I say as I start to move. She rolls us over so she is on top and I smile as she starts to move. I don't know what it is about her on top but god do I love it! I watch as she bounces up and down. I growl as she stops. Her eyes glaze over making me roll her over on her back. I grab a pair of shorts and put them on. I grab a shirt and throw it over her and pull the blanket up so on one can see her naked body. I open the window to the back yard. I call Paul and tell him what is going on. I pace our room as the pack comes walking in.

"What happened!" Paul asks as he runs to his sister's side and checks up on her.

"Do you really want me to tell you what we were doing right before she went into this state?" I ask as Paul growls at me. I shake my head as I wouldn't tell any of them what we were doing. Though I was sure they had a good idea.

"No!" He yells as he opens his sister's eyes. "They are completely white!" He says as places his hands on her cheeks. Just then Emmett comes running in.

"Rosalie is pregnant! Davina did it, we are going to have a baby!" He yells but then sees Davina. "What happened?" He asks as he runs over to Davina and makes sure she isn't hurt.

"We don't know!" Paul says as he looks over at me. I never thought Paul would look at me like he was about to kill me.

"I don't know. Orgasm coma! She had like six of them before this happened!" I say as some laugh but Paul growls at me. He goes to stand but falls back.

"Something is not right!" Paul says as he falls asleep. We move him down to the couch as I know he wouldn't be happy about laying in our bed where we have sex.

 We move him down to the couch as I know he wouldn't be happy about laying in our bed where we have sex

I was in mine and Jared's house but there was nothing, no furniture, no pictures, nothing. Luckily I had clothes on. Cause I sure as hell didn't before I came here. I tried to open the door to get out of the house but I couldn't. "Someone help me... Let me out! Oh! I am going to burn you to the ground!" I scream and pound on the doors. I tried the windows but nothing.

"'D'!" I hear my brother yell! I turn around and run up the stairs. Meeting him in the hallway.

"Bubba!" I yell as he runs out of mine and Jared's room. "What the hell is going on? Where are we?" He asks as I shake my head at him.

"I don't know! I was with Jared...." I say as Paul starts to scream.

"No, No, Nope, don't even go there! I don't want to know!" He yells as he covers his ears and paces the hallway. I smile as he glares at me.

"Ok! But all I know is that one minute I was with him and the next I was here. Stuck in here. I can't open the doors or windows. I never thought I would hate my home but right now I do! Where are the matches?" I say as Paul runs down the stairs and tries the front door. But nothing.

"Davina!" I hear Jared yell. I cry as I run into his arms. "Why are we here? Where is everyone else? What the hell happened?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know!" I say as he pulls me closer to his body.

"Ok there has to be a way out of here!" Paul says as he moves to the back door.

"There isn't! Not yet!" We hear from behind us. We all turn to see mine and Paul's great grandfather.

"Papa! Is that you?" I say as he smiles at me. He looks over at Paul and smiles.

"I always knew you would be the trouble maker!" He says pointing at Paul. "But you, young lady, are just as bad as your brother." He says as he points to me. I tried to hide my smirk.

"Why are we here?" Jared asks as our great grandfather Nathaniel turns to Jared.

"Because you are the most important people to Davina." He says with a smile.

"But that doesn't explain why we are here and what is going on?" I say as he smiles at me.

"The elders thought you needed a reward! For all you have done for the pack and the tribe and the two Cullen's!" He says as I look confused. I look over at Paul and Jared who are smiling.

"Emmett and Rosalie are pregnant!" Paul says with a laugh.

"It worked!" I say as they both nod their heads at me. "Yeah! She is pregnant!" I yell as I jump up and down.

"Yes she is! Because of you!" My great grandfather says as he gives me a hug! I have missed him.