Chapter 21: Forever Young

"Okay guys, if any of you want breakfast you need to get out of my kitchen" I said seriously. Currently, the guys were playing some weird version of monkey in the middle with an orange and I had already ruined two omelets because of it.

"Fine. Lets go outside." Liam said, leaving everyone to the small patch of grass in my backyard. I finished the second omelet and began to work on the third. I set it in the pan and turned the stove back on, watching it cook. It was almost done when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist, causing me to suddenly jump and turn around.

"Done yet?" Louis smiled.

"I would be if I didn't keep getting interrupted." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry babe. I'll leave you to your cooking." he laughed and met up with the rest of the boys in the backyard.

Finally, I finished all six omelets and called the guys back inside. They quickly finished their game and ran to the kitchen, where the food was gone in seconds. I sat down and managed to grab the last one before anyone else could.

"So, Bo, haha that rhymed. Anyways, what should we do on our last day in Santa Cruz?" Harry asked.

"Um. There's lots of stuff. We can go to the beach, of course. There's also the mall, movies, park, and the boardwalk." I took a bite of my food.

"What's a boardwalk?" Niall asked.

"Oh it's really fun. It's kind of like an amusement park, but smaller and on the beach. We should go, it's only open for a few more weeks."

"Sounds fun. Want to go guys?" Zayn asked and everyone nodded their heads.

"Okay, we can probably head out in about half an hour."

"Sounds good. Mind if I use the shower?" Harry asked.

"No, go ahead." he got up and headed upstairs toward the bathroom.

"Aww I wanted to use it." Louis whined, cleaning up his plate in the sink.

"You can use the one in my room if you want."

"Oh okay. Care to join me?" he smirked, walking over to the stairs but looking back at me from the first step.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good. Maybe Niall would though." I joked and Niall's face turned beat red as all the other guys busted up laughing and Louis continued upstairs.

Once I finished my breakfast, I cleaned off my plate and jogged upstairs to get ready for our day at the boardwalk. I opened the door to my room and heard the sound of the shower running, remembering Louis was in here. I walked over to my mirror and began to braid my hair. When I finished, I opened the door to my closet and grabbed my swimsuit, a pink top, and some shorts. I changed in my closet, not wanted Louis to walk in on me. Talk about awkward. Plus, I hated my body and I didn't want anyone to see it. My thighs are huge and so is my stomach. Its just unappealing and gross to look at. I squeezed into my tight shorts and stepped out of the closet and back over to my mirror to do my makeup. I stood in front of it and looked at my face. It was an odd shape. I had pimples all over it. Enormous eyebrows that I hate getting waxed. Small ears. A weird nose. And even the small mole on my neck was bugging me. I just wasn't in the mood to look pretty today. I put on some tinted moisturizer, enough to cover my pimples, and a little bit of waterproof mascara since we were going to be near water. I set the makeup products down on my desk next to the mirror and took a step back to look at myself. It was hard to believe that someone like Louis would want to be with someone like me. Like I said before, unappealing and gross. I probably wouldn't have worried about this six months ago, but given all the attention I've been getting from people all over the world, I'm afraid that they'll judge me. And they have. And it hurts. I turned so that way I saw the right side of my body in the mirror. My stomach was clearly poking out. I tried to suck it in, but it did no use.