ch.1

_________________________________

"Lia, get up." Doyoung shook the girl who was still fast asleep. "Go away." she waved him off still wanting to sleep.

"Get up unless you want Taeyong to come in here."

Opening her eyes glaring at the boy she reached for her phone to check the time. "Seriously, 7 am?"

"We told you two weeks ago about going back to the university. Taeyong let you have the semester off because of what happened but-"

Cutting the boy off, Lia finally sat up with a sigh. "Can I just drop out?"

"No." Taeyong's voice cut through as he leaned against the door frame to her room.

"Why can't I work with you guys under neo enterprises?" she grumbled crossing her arms.

"You have just a year and a half left of university and then I'll think about it."

"Think about it? What happened to not even wanting me to be a part of this mafia motorcycle gang thing or whatever?" She eyed him as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Get dressed." He nodded at doyoung as they left her room, closing the door behind them.

After freshening up and putting on a pair of black ripped jeans, with a white graphic shirt and a black leather jacket. Lia stood in front of the large mirror in her room.

How did it come to this? She sighed playing with the green switchblade in her hand and staring at this new person that she became in the short six months she was away from school. It took one event for everything to change.

She now lived with 9 other boys in a motorcycle gang, mafia thing, she honestly didn't know what to call it. They just so happened to cover everything up by running a successful company. They were not one of the top well not anymore at least but they still had enough success and attention to help support them and cover up a lot of their incidents. Plus it would be hard for people to suspect these businessmen are a part of anything illegal.