Chapter 32~ Call me

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading to vote!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

How does maro-jay-jay taste?

Oh my god, I swear if the world knew what you were thinking all the time you would be locked up in Area 51

"So she's fine?" Ares asks the doctors dude and he nods, "Just take care of the bruises" he says and smiles at me, which I happily return.

He stands, "Well I'll be on my way Mr Knight" he says and I snort causing them to both look at me, I raise my hands and the doc laughs, Ares rolls his eyes before walking him out of the room i'm in.

Ares called the freaking doctor to see what was wrong, he said it was just cause of the new bruises and shit so no, World be blessed I am not dying. Yet.

Ares walks back into the room and has this really, serious, danger, 'FEAR ME' look on his face to which I try not to laugh to. He sits on the edge of the bed and sighs.

"I have some work I need to do, do you need me to stay?" he asks and my eyes widen a bit and I shake my head, "It's fine, I can manage without your sunshine personality for a bit Olly" I say and he again rolls his eyes.

"Abby and mom are here so if you need absolutely anything Ivy you call them. Or me. You need anything you don't hesitate to call me.-" he keeps blabbing on about calling him and I bite my lip to hold in my smile "-I don't care if it's as little as you can't reach the god damn remote, you call me" he finishes off and that's when a grin breaks out on my face.

So fucking adorable

"What?" He asks when I just grin at him, I shake my head and grin big, so big my cheeks hurt. "You're really cute Olly" I whisper and he narrows his eyes at me, "Did you hear a word I said?" he asks. If I say no does that mean he'd explain it again so cutely?

"You need anything-" he pauses moving closer to me and moving his face closer to mine until our faces are inches apart. "-You call me" he whispers and his eyes flicker down to my lips, he leans to my ear and my eyes flutter shut.

"-Stop biting your lip" he whispers and his hand comes up running against my bottom lip as his lips place a small kiss on my jaw, his thumb frees the lip I had no Idea I was biting and he moves back a bit.

"Baby you're blushing again" he smirks and pecks my cheek before my eyes open again feeling the heat on my cheeks. "I hate when you make me blush" I mutter and he only smirks more.

My breath hitches when his long, tattooed fingers wrap around my neck lightly and he pulls me closer to him as my hands land on his thighs to balance myself. Shit.

"I fucking love when I make you blush" he says and at this point I swear I look like some cute dumb tomato. My breath gets stuck in my lungs when he starts leaning forward and stops when our lips are an inch apart.

"Call me if you need anything, sweetheart" he whispers before using his hand around my neck and pulling me closer kissing my cheek as my stomach is begging for the butterflies to chill out.

"Go do work Ares" I mutter when his eyes are on my lips and mine on his. He hums but we both start leaning forward.

The air goes thick as his hand slides from my neck to my cheek and our eyes flutter closed. But before our lips could meet the door swings open. "Ares we have to g-oh" Seb walks into the room and my eyes go wide before I push Ares away.

I see Abby standing beside him with a smirk and Seb slowly copies her actions. "Or we could go later..." Seb trails off and I bolt off the bed.

"Nope, get your business on gentlemen." Blurt out random things as I grab Abby's arm and pull her out off the room.

"Was I about to witness a Arvy kiss?" Abby asks as heat rushes to my cheek again as if it's running for terry fox. BEFORE YOU COCKBLOCKED-Or kissblocked WHATEVER ITS CALLED

Oh my lord I almost kissed Ares.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Oh my fucking devil I almost kissed Ivy.

"You kno-" I cut Sebastian off with a punch to his stomach. He groans bending down clutching his stomach glaring at me. "Knock on the motherfucking door" I say and he nods with another groan of pain. "Knock. Door. Got it"

"Let's go, you're making us late" I say walking out of the room sad I have to leave Ivy. I was gonna stay with her all day but we found out some 'critical' information.

Me and Sebastian walk out of the Italy house and into the car before driving to a mafia building of mine.

The 2 hour ride goes by with Sebastian singing about me and Ivy kissing in a tree, him blabbing about his crush on Abby, why riverdale sucks, and other shit like that.

But when the car ride is finally over I practically run out of the car and I to the building.

I sigh seeing the persistent receptionist that won't stop flirting and trying to touch me. She smiles at me but her eyes rake down my body suddenly making me feel uncomfortable. Feeling like it's her eyes on me again, Molly's eyes.

But then there's this voice in my head. "You're really cute Olly" Ivy's words reply through my mind and I keep myself from smiling.

"Long time so see, boss" she says as I walk to her desk. I nod trying to get away from her. The faster I do this the faster I can get back to Ivy. Oh fuck this, i'm done with this slut trying to get in my pants. I walk up to the desk and her smile turns into a seductive smirk as she pushes her tits together. "Listen up, I have a girlfriend so back the fuck off before there's a bullet through your head" I warn before walking off hearing Sebastian evil giggling, he's fucking giggling evilly behind me.

I mean he never did like her...Not Ivy, everyone likes Ivy.

I want to the room number I was messaged and swing open the door, Owen, the guy that has me some information smirks at me knowing how much I hate him. But he's still here. For Ivy, so I can find them and make them suffer for what they did to my girl.

I sigh, "well well well, the great Ares Knight finally needs my help" he taunts as if he owns the place. Never in my life did I think I'd seek help from him, but her my Ivy, I'd do anything-Fuck if that girl wanted for me to buy a whole damn island and name it after her I would.

A/N
Word count: 1453

Heyyyyyy babesssss

What time is it for ya? It's 4:09 here in Canada Ontario at the moment.

(Writing Dangerous Alliances right now so that is out soon)

Hope you all are ready for Sebastian and Abby's book...(comes out 2/2/22(and yes I am self promoting myself 🙄))

(comes out 2/2/22(and yes I am self promoting myself 🙄))