Chapter 52

Screaming.

People were screaming like mad as the band the Weird Sisters performed a rock song. They'd been playing their music for a couple hours now, the first dance long over as Leona moved to the music with Fred.

Professor Flitwick was even being lifted around by the students as they jumped and danced.

They'd even joined George and Angelina for a while, the girls dancing together while the twins did their own thing before spinning away with their partners.

The couple had also spent a fair amount of time making out on the dance floor.

But as the current song drew to a close, and the next one began, Leona was being waved over by Hermione who stood with Viktor at the refreshment table.

The couple were out of breath as they made their way over.

"Thank you," Leona smiled kindly as Viktor handed her a drink and then one to Fred as well. "So, Viktor, think you're ready for the second task?" Leona asked as her hand was linked with Fred's.

"I hope so. But tonight, I would like to think of nothing more than this enchanting woman on my arm," he said, and Hermione blushed, her argument with Ron completely forgotten.

"You are too kind," she said to Viktor as she placed her hand on his bicep.

"How are you finding Hogwarts? A bit warmer than your place up north I imagine," Fred asked and Viktor nodded.

"Durmstrang is significantly colder. It was our summer uniforms we used when we arrived here," he explained, all three of them quite surprised as the boys had been wrapped in a lot of layers.

"And while we are a competent school, we are not nearly as much of a family as you all are here at Hogwarts."

"I guess you'll have to visit more often then," Leona smiled as she finished her drink, Fred taking her glass and his and setting it down.

"I would like that," he smiled in return. "I would also like if we all kept in contact."

"Definitely," Fred said eagerly, the three of them chuckling.

"Well, we won't take up any more of your time. You look as if you're dying to get back on the dance floor," Leona said as she noted the look in Viktor's eyes.

"I'll see you soon," Hermione said to Leona as the boys shook hands.

"Go on, have fun," she said, and Hermione beamed as Viktor escorted her back to the dance floor.

"How about we have our own fun?" Fred asked lowly and Leona smirked as she tightened her grip on his hand.

"Let's go." 

******************************************************************

Their lips were already attached to each other's as they found themselves in an empty classroom, Leona wandlessly locking the door.

She was pushed back onto a desk as she slid Fred's robes off and began to unbutton his pants.

"Are we really going to do this in Flitwick's classroom?" Fred asked breathlessly as Leona kicked off her shoes.

"We haven't done it in a classroom yet. And everyone's down in the hall or in the carriages outside. No one will find us here," Leona said as she slid back on the desk and pulled Fred over her and reconnecting their lips. "Plus," she said between kisses. "Every time we have Charms, you're only going to be able to think about bending me over a desk."

"You're cruel," Fred said as he kissed her, hand travelling up her leg as he hiked up her skirt.

"Then feel free to stop."

"Never!"

"Good," Leona chuckled as her fingers automatically undid the buttons on Fred's dress shirt, her hands running across the smooth skin of his chest as Fred kissed her senseless.

"Merlin, you taste good," he exclaimed as he began to trail kisses down her neck.

"Less talking, more kissing," Leona said as she pulled his lips back to hers by his lapels.

"Not even to tell you that I love you?"

Leona stopped to look at him, her hand cupping his cheek.

"You are absurdly corny Fred Weasley."

But he grinned proudly as he said, "Yeah, but you love me for it."

"Yeah, I do."

And their lips reconnected.