This is all just a game...

Izuku's POV: (unless said otherwise):

I can't believe I am the villain!

Like why?

Why me?

Couldn't you just go with Kacchan?!

It's not as if the Dandelion isn't great villain materials in the first place!

Come om you can't tell me no!

Did you look at him?

He looks scary and kids even start crying when they see him.

Not to mention that he screams die every time he attacks!

First of soo not hero like and second did the thought ever occur to him that people do hear his scream?

Like helloooo?!

Villains are not deaf but whatever!

That's his problem!

Now back to the topic!

Why?

Why am I wearing this?

Nezu?! Whyyyyyy!

I woke up in the middle of nowhere with only one note in my pocket.

Congratulations on being the villain

Nothing more nothing less. First of I didn't know where I was. Second who the heck did even change my clothes?! I never agreed to any of this!

Fun fact I woke up in the middle of the street of an abandoned city which I knew was close to a forest and was abandoned for a reason. How I came here I have no clues. As to why... There was one explanation and I hated it.

Me: You kidding?! Please tell me this is a bad joke!

This must have been Nezu's surprise exercise he announced earlier this week. Though I still didn't want it to be true even if I knew it was.

Flashback brought to you by a bunny not playing attention to a chimera but thinking about how the creature could make such an entrance and how one could vent.

I was sitting in class and began finishing my 21st notebook when all of the sudden Nezu dropped down from the vent hatch above me and landed right in front of me on my notebook. There were a couple of vent hatches and I was speechless seeing him drop on my notebook. From all the places he could have landed he chose to land in front of me.

The heck?!

Where did you come from?

Why?

Wait... I don't want to know!

This is bad!

Did he just see what I was writing?

Ohh please no!

Please don't tell me he just saw the plan I made to overthrow Bakugo or...ahm no.. and my class.

Nezu looked at his feet then at me and began smiling before patting my head.

Me: I can explain!

Nexu: No need for that.

He then quickly jumped of the table and made his way to Aizawa. I still couldn't forget the grin in his face and the glittering eyes of the chimera.

Of course, he saw that!

Arg!

I am so done!