💛ÿėłłõw💛

"George!"

George threw himself around and looked up.

"Dream?" He asked before he was engulfed in a giggling hug. Dream squeezed him and swayed them side to side. George looked over Dream's shoulder at Sapnap and pointed to the back of Dream. Sapnap shrugged. Dream let go of George, placing his hands on his shoulders and leaned back. He smiled.

"I-I you're so tall..." George stuttered. Dream chuckled and turned to Sapnap. Sapnap rolled his eyes and jogged toward the two, embracing George in a hug.

"Can we embrace this moment somewhere other than a crowded airport please?" George giggled. Dream nodded and led him toward the car.

Time Skip~

"And here's where you will sleep." Dream said pointing to a room. He stepped in and took a breath.

"Smells nice." He said placing his luggage down on the bed. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Dream who was leaning against the doorframe.

"Thanks Dream."

Dream nodded and walked away back down the hall to his own room probably to have a nap. George took this time to unpack his things and get comfortable as it was pretty late.

"Hey if you're hungry Dream made steak earlier." Sapnap said startling George. George nodded before Sapnap disappeared. George grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, throwing em on before sliding his bag under his bed. He made his way down the hall, passing Dream's room as he walked into the living room. Sapnap was in the kitchen getting him more steak.

"Wanna stream later?" George asked. Sapnap turned around looking at George like he was crazy.

"Dude- it's fucking twelve O'clock." He said taking a bite of steak. George rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"How are you not tired? I mean- you literally just got off a plane like an hour ago.."

George shrugged.

"I am tired- I'm just bored."

"We'll go to bed! That's fun." Sapnap said, placing the plate and fork in the sink. George groaned and threw himself down the hall. Again, passing Dream's door only this time stopping. He peaked in to see Dream laying in his bed staring at his phone. He couldn't help but smile. All the sudden Dream looked up and raised his brows. George froze, his eyes widening and his face growing red.

"I-I uh sorry I was just-"

"You're fine Georgie." He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. George nodded and as he was leaving Dream shouted out to him.

"Hey!"

He raised his brows.

"Goodnight."

George smiled.

"Goodnight."

Next day~

George woke up to the wonderful smell of waffles. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning as he stood up and stumbled out his room. When he made it to the kitchen his noticed a tallish figure standing in front of the stove. He let out a lewd groan catching the figures attention.

"Well, your up early.."

George now knew who the figure was. It was Dream.

"Shut up you blob.." he said, taking a seat at the table. He immediately laid his head down. Dream scoffed as he slid George a plate. George lifted his head and picked up his fork and lazily took a bite.

"Mm~" George let out perking up, his eyes fixated on the waffle.

"That's good.." he said, looking up at Dream who was sitting across from him with his chin in his hand. He smiled and shook his head. George raised a brow and leaned back.

"S-Sorry.." Dream said shaking his head, he began to quickly eat. George giggled and pushed himself up, stretching. Dream watched as George carried the bow empty plate and placed it in the sink. Dream cleared his throat.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, taking a drink of orange juice. George turned around and placed his hands behind him on the counter.

"It was nice! But- very lonely." He said, giggling. Dream turned around.

"Well I'm sorry I don't have stuff animals." He said sarcastically. George rolled his eyes.

"I don't sleep with stuffed animals asshole."

Dream placed his hand on his heart.

"Watch the language! That was hurtful!"

They both broke into laughter.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?"

Dream shook his head and pointed down the hall.

"Have at it." He said with a smile as George pasted him. He rushed down the hall and into his room, collecting some clothes and running into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. He turned on the faucet and began his shower. He took off his clothes and stepped in the shower letting the warm water drizzle down his chest sending shivers down his back.

He hummed to a song, running his fingers through his hair. He smiled to himself, running his fingers from his hair, down his body. He let out a shaky breath, reaching for the shampoo and putting some onto his hands.

After shower~

"Hey..George?" Dream called. George hummed loudly, slightly tilting his head.

"C-Can you come here for a second?"

George immediately stopped what he was doing and popped the corner. Dream was no where in sight.

"Dream?" He said questionably, tilting his head as he slowly walked down the hall.

"Okay- this isn't funny Clay." He said, peaking into Dream's room to see it empty.

"Wot the f-," he stopped himself as he looked down the hall to Dreams office. He shrugged and began to walk toward the cracked door, only to find a pitch black room.

"Well fuck you too!" He said, turning around. As he finally looked forward he jumped back and screamed. Dream was peering over him with his mask on. Dream slowly unbuckled the back and let the mask slid into his hands. He was laughing so much his cheeks were actually red. George lightly punched him, letting out a little giggle afterwards.

He could NEVER be serious with a laugh like that. Especially with Dream in general, Dream was his little giggle partner. He's always find a way to make George smile, even if he was absolutely, flat out, frustrated with anyone or anything. Anything he did or said would give George immediate butterflies.

"Fuck you!" He said, smacking Dreams wrist. Dream let out a high pitch wheeze and backed away, falling against the wall.

"Ya-your fa-HA-Ce!"

George rolled his eyes and began to sped walk down the hall.

"You're a fucking jerk." He said, nodding his head as he turned back to look at him. He was wiping the tears off his face.

"I love you." Dream chuckled. George smiled and shook his head, letting out a tsk."