Respect

"Fucking bullshit," Daniel stated when they told him he had to get checked out by a doctor. However, the threat of calling Big Bro was used and there he was in the medical bay.

It wasn't that he was scared of Tony. No, Daniel has faced worst people. He just wasn't in the mood to be coddled. After, Tony has been on his ass these last few months during his sobriety, which wasn't fun. So, Daniel did what he was told.

Being sent to the medbay was completely boring. There was nothing interesting nor fun about being send to "the nurse's office". It's not like Dan was dying. No, he just needed a slip that proved that he was fit to get back to work, which sucked. The doctors had to check Daniel about the burns, cuts and the bruises from the mission. The man waited to be cleared. As he waited, he listened to some music.

"Looking out, on the morning rain,"

Daniel kicked his feet from where he sat, on the examination table,  loving the sound of Aretha Franklin in his ear, watching the doctor write down their report on Daniel. The doctor's office was nothing special. It may have to do that it is a SHIELD office. The walls were a light shade of grey, one window and a desk in the corner, which is where the doctor currently sat by.

Dude was taking long. Out of boredom, Daniel began to analyze the doctor.

He looked to be in his late thirties, perhaps early forties. He had black hair, but no doubt that it was dyed to hide gray hairs. He wore a Cartier watch, one that has just come out. It was gorgeous. SHIELD couldn't pay that well to be able to get that type of watch, so the man must come from old money. Shoes were expensive as well, Louboutin. Daniel saw the red bottoms as the doctor walked around.

If this doctor is so well dressed, then it is safe to say that he is new to the job, whether it be being a doctor or a doctor at SHIELD.

Daniel moved slightly forwards to get a peak at the man's name, since he didn't really pay attention when the man introduced himself. Daniel only noticed that he was arrogant and a bit judgy. He was able to see the name on the white coat.

Dr. Richard Keller

Ha, his name is Dick. Well, it certainly fits him.

Let's see, what else is there to know? 

From where the Doctor typed, he could see a tan line of a ring on his left hand. So, he is divorced. His partner is the one that left, because no one this arrogant would have left their partner when they pay too much attention to themselves. Their partner's would not be their main priority, so why bother getting a divorce when you don't even think about them? 

"Well, Agent Stark," Dick began as he turned away from the computer to look at Daniel. The patient simply plastered a smile on his face as he looked at the doctor. His eyes lit up when he saw something white in the corner of Dick's nose.  Ha, druggie as well. "You seem to be well, overall. The blast didn't hit you that badly. The burns you have are second-degree,  but they should heal nicely in about a month or so. The cuts aren't deep, so no need for stitches. The bruises will go away on their own."

Daniel had gotten burnt from the blast along his lower back. He got treated on the aircraft, but he still needed to be cleared by an official doctor. The cuts were from the glass, and they were on his right hand. That tech that Tony gave him protected his left hand from that. For that, he was grateful. However, there is no need to inflate Tony's ego about it, so Daniel was going to keep his mouth shut about it.

"Awesome," Daniel nodded with a grin,"Now, am I able to leave?"

"Yeah, I am just going to finish writing my notes."