Chapter seventy four

We had our first dance as man and wife and cut our cake.

Our reception was great, but we left early to start our honeymoon. Martha and Jared, told us they would take care of our pups while we spend the next five days alone.

But knowing us, we will probably be back for them before then. We gave them all kisses and snuggles before we left telling them to be good for their Nana and Tata.

Now we are driving to our home, on the land I had bought when I had made enough money on my own.

"So you've seen the finished house already?" I ask Rave.

"Yes babe, who do you think got it ready for us?" He says with a smile.

We pull up to the gate thirty minutes later and Rave gets out to open it. We drive through then he gets out and closes it.

"Dad said that the elders blessed the land or got the bad juju out of our land," Raven says pulling up to our home.

My mouth drops open as I see the house for the first time since construction started. The house is now two stories and its beautiful, it still has German smear on the outside.
The porch has been brought forward a bit but still has our swing and rocking chairs. The windowpanes match the color of the wood beams from the porch.
Above where the front door is, there is a small covered balcony that has a flowers and hanging wisteria.

"There is a coffee table up there with two chairs for us so we can enjoy the view." Raven says noticing me looking. "Ready to go in?" He asks.

Nodding we get out and walk up to the porch. Before we go in Raven lifts me up, "now WIFE I get to carry you into our home," he says smiling and I giggle.

The living room and kitchen look the same but the breakfast nook is now a dining room.

"Ok so we have four guestrooms with full bathrooms on the left side and on the right is your office/studio, my office, and a playroom for the kids.

Upstairs is our bedroom with master bath, a family room area, another full bathroom, and four bedrooms. Right now only one of the bedrooms is done up as a nursery. So later some of our kiddos will have to share their rooms unless they sleep in ones downstairs." Raven says giving me a tour of the changes as he tells me this.

"It's beautiful babe, and hey we can always make a small guest house," I say winking at him.

He smiles, "that's true... now let's christen our bedroom, what do you say beautiful?" He says in a husky voice as his eyes darken and the smell of my arousal is strong enough that even I smell it.

Lifting me again Raven takes me in our room and makes love to me all night long.

10 years later

"Mom....make Falcon stop zapping me!"

I put down the broach that I'm working on and go find out what is going on.

"MOM!"

"What's going on out here?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

"Mom, Falcon keeps zapping me," Juniper says pointing at her younger brother.

"Why are you zapping your sister? You know you're not supposed to use your powers like that son," I say.

"But she used her's to melt my action figures first!" He yells at me but I can see he's trying really hard not to cry. He loves his action figures more than any other toy he's ever had.

"Juniper!" I say disappointed and she looks down knowing that she's in trouble. "Why did you do that to your brother's favorite possessions?"

"He told Elias I have a crush on him," she says blushing, "now he's probably not going to talk to me anymore," she says sadly.