𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies

"𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

"𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

AURORA, DEAN, AND SAM WERE in the motel room with Jimmy Novak, Castiel's vessel who seemed to be out of his body. To the child, it was peculiar to see Jimmy Novak instead of Castiel, considering how different they were from personalities.

"There's a good chance you have a bulls-eye on your back."

"What? From who?" Dean explained to Jimmy how demons were likely to target him , considering he is Castiel's vessel and could potentially be used for leverage.

"Look, I'm done, okay? With demons, angels, all of it. I just want to go home."

Jimmy started to walk out the door until Sam blocked the door, preventing him from doing so.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my wife and daughter."

"No, you're not."

"Uncle Sammy, let him go." Everyone turned to the young girl and Jimmy's eyes glowed with thanks, while her uncle and father looked at her with surprised expressions.

"What?" Dean wasn't sure if he heard his daughter right. It was absurd to him how Aurora would agree with Jimmy, especially in a situation like this.

"It's just that, I know what Jimmy is feeling. He misses his family and hasn't seen them in a long time. Imagine if you or Uncle Sammy were ripped out of my life, I would want to see you no matter the costs."

Everyone looked at Aurora with sympathy. They could feel her saddened aura radiate off in the room and it hurt the men to see her like this.

"Look, baby...I understand you want Jimmy to see his family, but we can't risk anything. It's too dangerous for him to be alone out there." Aurora nodded her head slowly, considering her father does have a point.

"You're just going to put those people in danger," Sam said, pleading to convince Jimmy.

"So what, I'm a prisoner?"

"Harsh way to put it."

     ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Aurora was sitting anxiously in the Impala as Sam and Dean ran inside Jimmy's house seeing demons capturing his family. Suddenly, Aurora saw her family and Jimmy run out of the house with frightening looks plastered on their faces.