HA. (15)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: UNKNOWN

"You just did the hard way." Sofía says, "The hard way isn't as hard as-"

"You know what," I interrupt, "I have no clue where we are right now!"

"You can leave when you admit the crimes you've committed." The leader hisses.

"The only crime I've committed is being too hot to handle." I say.

"That, and being really really se-" Leo starts, but Sung-ho cuts him off.

"If you untie us all, we will give you a thorough answer." Sung-ho says.

"I'm not as stupid as my soldiers, it wouldn't work."

"Well, since everyone is drugged as fuck, I don't think it'll cause any harm." Ben adds.

"Besides, what's the worst that can happen?" Adowa smirks.

She knows something bad will happen, she's so silly!

The leader hesitates, then he scoffs, "You fools think that would work on me? I am the leader of my organization. You fuckers can't do shit against me."

"You already broke ½ of my rope. That's a little bit of shit we did." I smile, looking down at the rope he cut.

"Like you're going to escape for fucks sake. Even the Mafia Heirs can't do anything. Props to me." He praises himself.

"Alright, let's compromise." Sung-ho says, "You untie two of the drugged-out ones, and we will give you the answer you need."

"You are all drugged, not just the stupid ones. Even if I did consider it, the consequences of chasing you fuckers around is a lot." The leader says.

"Well, we won't do anything silly." I insist.

"When have we ever done that?" Leo snorts, "We are the most un-silly people you will ever meet."

"Yeah, we've never run away in our whole lives." Adowa rolls her eyes, "I was kidding. This whole mission we've been running."

"Precisely my point. The second I let you all out- alright what am I doing?" The leader scolds himself, "I am supposed to be interrogating you all, not debating this bullshit."

"Then interrogate, silly. Stop dealing with our bullshit if you don't wanna!" Sofía laughs.

"Next question," He walks to the end of the room, next to the main soldiers, "What did you all do when you heard the gunshots? That is if you weren't the ones shooting."

"Well-" I start.

My first instinct was to look for Mr. Sexy Leo.

Mr. Sexy. That's a good one. Very good.

Like his di-

I shake my head, slightly laughing at my thoughts.

All of a sudden, my head starts throbbing in pain.

Throbbing. Ha.

"I'm getting dizzy. Does anyone have any Badvil? Badvil for the badass, obviously. I think I might've packed some just in case I needed it. Where's my bag?" I slur.

"You didn't pack any 'Advil', none of us did. Answer the goddamn question so he doesn't think we're even more suspicious." Sung-ho answers.

"You see that?" The leader walks to me, pointing at my face. "She is avoiding the questions. My point is proven."