06. locked in a cage of secrets

LOCKED IN A CAGE OF SECRETS , chapter six

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭   ❞

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 ❞

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. and she definitely couldn't tell you where she was when she awoke in a small cave with books and scratches all around. Her breath was short and she looked around to see that there was no way out, the walls had been caved in with rocks and her fear of small spaces clouded her mind as she screamed out in fear. 

Yet all it did was rumble the dust off the walls. 

Her calls and her yells had yet to be heard but it did not stop the small girl as she looked around through the books for something but as she looked and moved the books away a symbol arose.

just like the symbol in the book.

Quickly hitting all the books away she found some led and ripped out paper in one of the blue books, she lay in the dirt as she caught an idea.

'whoever is reading this, my name is Harper Salvatore, daughter of Judah and Rebecca Salvatore. By the time you have read this I may already be gone, my truth is out and I have sinned my father will find out and I'll be punished.

I plan to fleet with my two friends before he finds me, if you have found this I want you to pass this to Isaac Kalivoda, my love tell him I will never forget him and that I love him'

- Harper Salvatore, 1666

Harper placed her head on the wall, she planned to get out of this place. She may have not known how exactly but she was sure that she would be free. 

Wails and screams filled her ears as the girl looked above. "What the f-" "fuck" a voice rang out and Harper turned her head up to the noise to see her father staring down at her "that's very bad language for a Salvatore girl to be using" he smirked before closing the trap door and opening it back up.

"your blood is the worst of all"

Harper connected her eyes with her father before he closed the trap door again as reality hit her. 'just make sure their the worst for goodness sakes'. "You're a monster!" she screamed out in fear as the screeching of the bed moving filled her ears and muffled the screams of Union.

He was really going through with it.

Harper Salvatore was as good as dead.

IMPORTANT AU

IMPORTANT AU

ok so this was basically the end of 1666 for the Salvatore story line because basically Judah killed Harper and the walls that blocked her in crumbled and that basically means that that the Salvatore curse is finally out and so when Sarah is on her chase from Solomen she would run into Harpers body, I want to write this book as if it was in the movie and I feel like Harpers death would def be on screen and just imagine when Sarah finds the body the scene is interchanging between Juliet as Harper and the og Harper. And Judah blames the death on Sarah Fier at the hanging scene. And Isaac and Lizzie and Abigail and Hannah make a little grave for her but her body is still stuck in the cave but dirt and shit had grown over it so Alice, Fallon, Cindy and Andrea didn't see it.

So this is the end for Harper but she will make little appearances soon.

also I've almost finished this book so that's like crazy