39. Calm down Hubby

Athena

I couldn't tell if his shirt was white or red.

What I could tell was, Ace was unstoppably furious.

"Ace, I said STOP!!" I heard the loud whispers of the crowd but I didn't care about them.

I could only see blood, his red face as he threw several punches at the poor guy in an inhuman speed and strength. I knew blows like that meant the guy poked something he never should have.

I grabbed his raised bloody fist, pulling it down before he took another brutal strike. His head snapped to glare at me, his eyes raging, going through a storm I have never seen in the depths of those grey.

He looked so pissed off, making me wonder what the guy did.

"Athena, leave." Ace growled so lowly, it scared the shit out of me. But no, I can't leave. I can't let him kill the guy.

"No, you have to stop." Wow. I had courage.

He threw me off his grip, glaring back at the man as he raised his fist and punched him squarely on the face. A reassuring crack echoed in the room before the man screamed, making the onlookers and me gasp.

"Ace that's enough, you broke his nose! Or whatever it is, it's broke, that's enough!!" I shouted, pulling him back by his torso.

It was clearly hard work and I had to scream to Lucas to help me restrain him.

"Who are you to calm me down?!" Ace roared getting off from both our grips and turned around with his rigid large, and muscular frame, his grey on me, ready to drown me mercilessly in the storm.

What's gotten into him?!

"Your wife!" I shouted back boldly while crossing my arms. He was starting to piss me off, to be honest.

This answer seemed to break him from whatever trance he was having.

His storm slowly died down staring into my ocean ones. But something new and raw filled them. It was swift I even thought I misunderstood what I was seeing.

But no, me being slammed on the wall and his lips crashing on mine, along with the numerous gasps made it all real.

Raw desire.

I did not kiss him back, knowing I had an audience who were looking too startled to even move. Ace did cover me from their views but I could see them over his bulky shoulder. 

Their stares didn't let me enjoy the butterflies.

"Ace!" I whisper shouted as soon as his lips left mine, instantly going to my neck. I clamped my mouth shut as he bit and sucked on my sweet spot. How did he even find it?

Lucas already was on action, perhaps he was too embarrassed that he decided to busy himself with the bleeding guy. He had the unconscious man taken out with the help of some others.

"Ace, please, stop. Everyone is staring." I pleaded almost incoherently, feeling blood rush to my cheeks as I watched the people who still stared at our form of Ace sucking my neck without a care in the world.

Just go, or let me go under the ground or crawl into my spine. 

"Anyone who doesn't want the fucking job can stay and enjoy the show." Ace yelled at the onlookers over his shoulder, glowering at them. Every single one scrambled out, one even closing the door on their way.

"Ac- -"

"Now kiss me." Ace growled, glaring at me. Okay, what now? His anger was on me?

Oh, fuck this. I pushed him off as he stumbled backward before his orbs snapped up to pierce into mine.