€ Arguments/new things€

For now on I'm gonna try my best to do lesser first person pov and more author pov / no ones POV.

Anyways don't forget to like 🧿:)

After hearing the giggles of two people , they then busted into the room screaming "arrhh" like pirates.

Even though they were quite loud before coming in eleven still jumped at the scare. 

She soon realized it was two twin boys

"Haha gotcha" one of them said.

Elevens POV

"Really drake you scared me out of little space" Jane whined as she threw a pillow at the boy im guessing is drake

One of the boys has longer hair which is drake and the other has shorter which is .. I don't know his name yet sooooo.

"Who's this pretty thing?" Drake said as he slid over towards me.

"Drake leave her alone. We already scared her when we came in" the other boy said.

"What's ur name" drake smiled as he started to touch my hair

"Eleven" I answered

"As in.." he started but I cut him off

"The number eleven yes" I answered again.

He chuckled and said "no"

"As in eleven from stranger things" he finished as he began to curl a piece of my hair.

"Umm yes" I nodded weirdly

"Cute name" the other boy said

"Thank you" I responded as I looked over towards him.

"I'm Jake by the way and this is my brother drake" jake said as he grabbed a toy car off the floor

"Are you a little baby like Jane?" Drake teased as he just kept staring at me

"Um I guess so?" I nodded

"Cool we're also Littles but like older Littles if you get my drift." Jake chimed in.

"What age?" I asked them.

"Ours is 15. Even though we're 20 in real life" drake answered.

He couldn't stop staring at me

I yawned tiredly as I fluttered my eyes open.

"Are you sleepy love ? I can walk you back to your daddies." Drake said.

"Ehh kind of. But I would really like to sit here and talk more. Or play doesn't matter" I said honestly.

"Hmm okay whenever you're ready to go back just give me a heads up" he said.

"What age are you in little space?" Jake asked me

"2-4 sometimes or sometimes I feel really younger than that" I responded .

Out the corner of my eye I could see Jane checking her phone

"Guys it's 11pm I'm tired. Elly is tired and I think we should call it a night" Jane said

I didn't mind her calling me elly. It kind of made me feel special

"You're right" Jake said as he stood up.

Drake also stood up but pulled me up with him.

"see u guys tomorrow" I said as drake pulled me out of the room and towards Rico  who was still sitting there talking but this time there were two more people. A man and a woman

I yawned sleepily as I walked over to rico and crawled into his lap.

"You okay baby girl?" He whispered

"Sleepy" I whispered back

"We're all a bit tired so we decided to  call it a night. And I brought her back safely" drake said with confidence as if he were expecting some type of praise.

"Bed" I whined as I played with his hair tiredly.

Shane wasnt  here so I didn't have anyone else to go to.

"I'm gonna go put her to bed" Rico said as he stood up with me still clinging to him for dear life.

After we made it to our room he laid me down and started undressing me and putting me into something more comfy.

Afterwards he covered me with the blanket and began to walk away

"Daddy no leave please" I mumbled
"What was that princess?" He responded
"No leave daddy, cuddles?" I asked
"Of course baby" he said as he began to take off his shoes then get into bed.

I didn't waste anytime cuddling into him.
He smelt so good  I guess he was wearing a really expensive cologne .

After a few minutes of silence. I began to doze off , I wanted to stay up until Shane had gotten back but I was too tired. 

I forgot all about this chapter. I added a few more words though so if it seems off then ??