Chapter - 14{Ogres}

The next day when Shizue woke up the first thing that she noticed was how comfortable the bed in which she is resting, the additional thing is that someone is watching her even though her eyes were closed she can sense that someone was watching her.

She opened her eyes the black eyes meet golden. With the silvery-blue hair and fair skin with a charismatic face, after seeing Shizue open her eyes the smile on Rimuru face gets bigger.

"Rimuru..."

A soft voice rang inside the empty room.

"Shizu-San you woke up..."

Another voice responded the voice was very gentle and soft almost serene.

"Why are you staring at me like this?"

A shy and embarrassed Shizue asked her while hiding her face inside the blanket.

"Hmm. You looked very cute when you are sleeping"

The reply was very embarrassing for Shizue as a blush spread across her cheeks. Rimuru gently touched her cheek with her left hand and started to caress it.

"Your cheeks are very soft can I pinch them"

It was very amusing to watch the legendary ‘Fire Champion’ of the human race this flustered.

"St-Stop teasing me!"

The girl was too embarrassed to even talk.

"What if I didn't stop~"

The voice was very seductive and flirtatious that it sends a chill down Shizue's spine.

"STOP!! It already"

Feeling it was her limit she shouted bashfully.

"Geezzz. You are no fun Shizu-San"

Rimuru said while pouting and returning to her child form.

"Well, I want to go to the outside world," Shizu changed the topic.

"Ok,"

Rimuru said and snapped her fingers and with a blue and white glow, both of them disappeared into thin air and teleported into the village.

"Where are the others?"

Shizue asked Rimuru confused because she didn't feel their breath or aura.

"Well, the thing is they left yesterday, they said they have some important business"

Rimuru replied while whistling innocently.

"Is that so..."

"Shizue. What is your plan? If you don't have one why don't live here for some time maybe for 2-3 years"

The sweet voice reached her ears and Shizue started to pounder over her words. Hana also asked her to watch over Rimuru, but she also wants to find a way to save her students as soon as possible.

<<Answer. I suggest that we should live here for a year or two. Master only needs greater spirits to save the children. And I'm pretty sure that the individual ‘Rimuru Tempest’ knows where we can find spirits.>>

‘I think you are right but I want to save them as soon as possible.’ Shizue replied.

<<There is still much time left and it is not granted that the children will be able to summon a greater spirit each.>>

You are right. Thank you.’

"Rimuru from now on I'm living here with you" was her decision after thinking about Rimuru's offer.