҉ 二十 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Hometown

Y/N walked through the crowded market of her hometown, her amulet safely tucked in her clothing. As she passed by the vendors, she came across a tall figure.

The figure was standing in front of a seamstress' stand, holding what seemed to be a pure white Shiromuku kimono.

Y/N instantly recognized the figure to be Uzui Tengen. The Phoenix Pillar already felt annoyed even though he had yet to even talk. Bending her neck down, the h/c woman was hoping to quietly sneak away when his gazed snapped towards her.

"Y/N! How flamboyant! What brings you here?"

Flinching from his obnoxiously loud voice, the woman gritted her teeth. Y/N turned to the Sound Pillar with a faux smile plastered onto her beautiful face. His maroon eyes immediately brightened when he saw her smile.

"Looking for books. What about you?"

"I'm buying a flamboyant wedding kimono! You know, I think it's fate since this is where we first met —"

"Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy so I must get going." The Phoenix Pillar turned to leave but was stopped by Uzui who quickly blocked her path.

"Wait! I need your help!"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she asked reluctantly, "With what?"

Uzui showed her the kimono he was holding with a wide grin. He patted the soft fabric with enthusiasm.

"What do you think about this?"

Glancing at the kimono, Y/N half-heartedly responded.

"It's great — lovely, even. I really need to go now."

"One more thing, then you can go. I swear!"

Once again the Sound Pillar blocked her path. The woman lifted up an arm, veins protruding from her hand. She almost launched her fist into his face but stopped when she thought of her punishment that was not yet over.