13🔞

Taehyung tied Jungkook's hands with his belt. He then gently kissed

Taehyung went back on suckling Jungkook's stomach, and now, he's in his v-line.

He slowly suck the younger's v-line, making Jungkook shiver and moan at the same time.

Taehyung then bit a part Jungkook's v-line, and kicked it while looking at him. The vampire smirked, looking at the human, with mouth agape and his salive dripping from it. His cheeks were red, and his eyes were closed.

After that, Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's pants and zip it down. He stripped the younger's pants off, leaving him with a lace panty on.

Taehyung chuckled, and smirked. Seeing the black laced panty, as well as the younger's buldge.

He licked the buldge, from the bottom to the top of it. Making the younger grinned his hips, and moaned Taehyung's name.

Taehyung then grabbed the erecting cock of the younger, and massaged it for a while, teasing Jungkook, seeing him beg.

Jk: tae-.master!.... I can't t-take ugh... It any-ugh... Please~

T: please what? Princes?

Jk: ugh... Ugh... I need that thing... Inside me-ugh...

T: what princess wants... Master will give it...

And so, Taehyung hurriedly took off his pants, revealing his gigantic size. Taehyung then ripped Jungkook panty off. Jungkook glanced at him, and widen his eyes seing the big thing.

But before Taehyung out it in, he leaned down, facing the younger's ass hole, and locked it. Jungkook shivered, and trying to wiggle. But Taehyung stopped him by gripping both of his thighs.

He was sucking and putting his tongue inside Jungkook's hole, creating a slurping sound.

The younger was now a moaning mess, and wanted to touch himself. But he can't do that, as his hands were still tied up.

Just then Taehyung stopped devouring the younger's ass, and reached his hands to Jungkook's mouth. Inserted two fingers in it.

T: suck it for master princess...

Taehyybg said with a husky voice. Jungkook complied adn sucked Taehyung fingers, while grinding on him, and was making a moaning noise.

Taehyung groaned as he felt his boxers getting tighter. After a couple of seconds later, he pulled his fingers from Jungkook's mouth.

And withiuggt a second thought, he directly put those fingers inside Jungkook's entrance.

Junkook screamed in pain, as he wasn't ready for that. But eventually as Taehyung was thrusting it, he felt pleasure.

His hips were moving on their own, trying to help Taehyung find his sweet spot. Jungkook was biting his lips, as his eyes were closed. And to Taehyung, its a beautiful scenery.

Taehyung kept thrusting his fingers inside the younger, scissoring him. And Jungkook moaned a high pitched tone when Taehyung hit the spot.

Taehyung smirked and licked his lips, before taking his fingers out. He then took his boxers off, and his dick sprang off.

Jk: c-can I take that? W-wil it fit?

Jungkook nervously asked. Teahyung just smirked and kiss the younger's forehead gently, and said...

T: I'll be gentle... But I'm not promising...

Jk: oh gosh...

And so Taehyung grab his dick and stocked it up and down, before placing it in Jungkook entrance.

He spread the younger's legs even more, as he slowly went in. Jungkook was scrunching his nose, and moaning a little as he felt Taehyung big dick going inside of him.

Taehyung on the other hand groaned feeling Jungkook clenched around him. And as his dick was halfway through, he stopped.

Jungkook was left confused, until Taehyung suddenly thrust inside him. Jungkook's tears fell and he screamed loudly.

He didn't expect Taehyung to do that, especially with no lube, and condom. Taehyung felt a little worried, for Jungkook.

So he stopped for a while giving Jungkook the time to adjust. It took 5 minutes before Jungkook said move. And so Taehyung slowly thrust inside of him.

Jungkook started to moan, out of pleaser again. He felt so full and so good at the same time.

He's moaning Taehyung's name, each time Taehyung thrust deep inside of him.

Taehyung's thrust went faster and faster, roucher and harder. Jungkook kept moaning, arching his back and rolling his eyes.

Jk: oh fuck!.... Ugh ugh...y-yes right there ugh.... Ugh!!

Jungkook moaned high pitched as Taehyung's every thrust hit his sweet spot. Just then he felt something in his stomach.

Jk: master... I'm cum-... Ugh

T: let's cum together princess...

Hearing that Jungkook's eyes widen because if Taehyung cums inside him, he exactly knew what's going to happen...

Jk: please! Don't cum inside me!

T: what did you say?.... Cum inside you?

Jk: o-please don't! Mhmmm.... Master please don't!

T: alright....

And with that, Taehyung thrust faster and deeper on Jungkook. The younger's legs shake feeling too much pleaser.

And with that, both came together. Taehyung came thick and deep on Jungkook. While Jungkook came in his stomach, creating a mess.

But Taehyung didn't stopped there. After a couple of minutes he thrusted then again.

Jk: ugh..ugh...please I just came... I'm sensitive....

T: but I'm still hard princess....

Jungkook can't stop Taehyung. And so they did that from 10 in the evening to 9 in the morning. And Taehyung came inside the younger fro a couple of times, even if the younger refuses to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think we all might need this...

And also

And also...

Let us pray

Let us pray...

Oh dear namjesus please forgive us...Namen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know, I'm not really great in making these stuff, but I hope you enjoyed it. And see you tomorrow for another update ;)