Unexpected

She's making me explore myself. The sides which I thought I never had before within me.

What are you doing to me Amy??! I hung my head in between the pillow.

Stop it!! You have to sleep now. I said to myself.

******************

I'm so damn nervous right now. They're taking me to meet Bang PD sir, these guys could have informed me before if they were planning to make me meet him.

Though Namjoon said he just got the call now from Sejin that he'd be free now so we're heading to meet him, how could all these happen so suddenly?

I'm here living together with these Idols and now meeting their CEO, I don't know what will happen!!

Who would like their artists having an unknown stranger be with them?!!

Oh no. I'm done! I placed my hands on my head and hung low thinking of how in the name of god would I handle this now on top of everything that's happening.

I heard footsteps approaching me. Sighing,I lifted my head only to see Hobi coming in holding two cups of coffee.

"Here, have some!" he said, handing over one from his hold.

"Thanks" I tried my best to smile, but damn they're too good now to read my expressions. Of course Hobi didn't buy it.

“I know, you’re nervous. It's okay. Nothing will happen we're here" he smiled at you giving you a trust-me nod. 

With Taehyung and the boys beside you and Sejin leading you all to Bang PD's room, you reach the door. Taking a deep breath you step in.

Sejin told him that everyone are here and went to sit on the couch. The boys greeted him bowing. You bow down with them too.

"You're here? It's good to see you all again" he smiled.

"Yes,PD nim. Actually we wanted to talk about something, " Namjoon said in a serious tone. Bang PD motioned him to go ahead.

"As you know we rescued Y/N that day, ever since that happened we were afraid to let her be on our own so since that day she's staying with us in our dorm" he finished.

Complete silence.

"We wanted to inform you, but the thought that you would not let us do this was too much so we didn't tell you," Hoseok said. 

"I can clearly see that my boys have grown up well," he smiled slightly. 

I heard a few sighs of relief, but as soon as he shifted his gaze to me I wondered what he would ask.

"Do you mind if I talk to you? Without them?" He asked me. Of Course who am I to refuse him? 

"Sure" was all that I could manage. 

The boys gave me a worried and you-can-do-it face and walked out. Taehyung's eyes lingered on me quite longer than they should have as he left.

I turn around anxious and worried about what might happen. Do I have to leave them? Was this really my last time meeting them? They're really grown on me so much. 

"From what I've heard from everyone about you, Would you like to be their Manager, most likely a caretaker?" 

WHAT-

Y'all I'm really sorry!!
This is really short, ik.
There'll be a veryy good update tomorrow~
I promise.