Chapter 29

No One POV

  " *panting* Phew... Paimon's exhausted," Paimon said while catching her breath after running away from the guards. Aether raised his eyebrow and ask " Just what muscles do magical floating use exactly?"." So insensitive! You have no idea just how tiring floating around— Wait,"

  Paimon stops her statement and looks at the new guy who save them." Just who are you exactly?" she asks. Boboiboy still drinking his water while they talk." Call me Childe," Boboiboy spits his water from his mouth to the ground. He holds his mouth, to prevent from laughing hard.

  " Childe? What, so we're supposed to dote on you?" Paimon asks, Boboiboy stands beside Aether after holding his laughter." Haha, no, no, not at all. It's an alias of sorts. In Mondstadt, I don't suppose you came across a ' Signora' by any chance?" Childe asks." Signora... Childe...," Paimon thinks, while Aether makes a move to defend." You're Fatui! One of The Harbingers!"

  " Just so you know! Paimon's friend here has beat Signora, so don't you dare try something funny!" Paimon hide behind Boboiboy" Wha?"." Oh, no. Don't worry. I'm not looking for a fight. Signora gave you a quite bad impression, huh? Tsk, that woman... can't say I'm fan either," Childe said, then his eyes focused on Boboiboy.

  " So it's you. Elemental Superhero that defeats La Signora at the Cathedral. Boboiboy, is your name?"." Yes, I'm Boboiboy, sir Childe," Boboiboy smile innocently." Right, let's forget about all about her, shall we? I'm here to help you," Childe said."Help?" Aether ask, doesn't make any sense for a bad organization to help others.

  " Yes, help. I'm not a bad guy... Okay perhaps I'm kind of a bad guy, but I'm not here to give you any trouble. Would it be too much to ask for you to keep the sword sheathed?" Aether put his swords away and stand normally. Boboiboy meanwhile crossed his arms, knowing this guy has something on his sleeve.

  " Haha, thank you for your knight's nobility, Aether. I heard of your deeds in Mondstadt, so I couldn't help but notice you during the processing back there,"  Childe said and continue" And because I had my eye on you the whole time, I know it wasn't you. Someone else was clearly behind this,"

  While Childe talking to Aether and Paimon, Boboiboy took this opportunity to learn about Rex Lapis. He open the book and see few pages has been added

REX LAPIS/ MORAX

Morax, also known as the God of Contracts and Rex Lapis (Chinese: 岩王帝君 Yánwáng Dìjūn), was the Geo Archon and one of The Seven who presided over Liyue. He is also one of The Seven's two original members who are still alive at the start of the game.

He goes by a plethora of names and titles, including the Prime of Adepti, the God of Contracts, the God of Commerce, the Warrior God, and the Groundbreaker.

Once a year, Rex Lapis descends during the Rite of Descension, giving guidance to his people for a prosperous year and dictating trade, which is the region's focus.

Rex Lapis is the God of Contracts, Commerce, and the Warrior God — among many other names. He was the Geo Archon and is the oldest of "The Seven," and possibly being one of the oldest, if not the oldest, gods at over six thousand years old.

In addition to forming the geography of the region he governs, Rex Lapis defended Liyue in great battles such as the Archon War, which was waged in the area that is now Guili Plains against other gods. In one battle, he successfully defeated an ancient god known as Osial, using massive stone lances to imprison the sea god, which is now known as the Guyun Stone Forest. In another, he sealed the Mountain Dragon Azhdaha under a tree in Nantianmen following the dragon's rebellion. Other gods Rex has slain include the Chi of Guyun, and Xiao's former master, the God of Dreams.

Morax is also the source and namesake of Teyvat's currency, the Mora. Mora is minted at the Golden House through the use of Morax's Gnosis.

  " Wait... they have gender???" Boboiboy thought. As far as he knows, he could only know his god refer to as The One. He never knows what his god gender is, none of the Muslims on earth know." Boboiboy! Let's go to Northland Bank! Childe's waiting!" Aether yell, which make Boboiboy came back to reality.

  " Coming!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Northland bank...,"." Correct. This bank was opened here in Liyue by Shezhnaya," Childe said, while Boboiboy crossed his arms." Well, aren't Shezhnaya located at the North of Teyvat? That explains the name," Childe laugh with his statement." Though everyone knows Liyue is the most enterprising in Teyvat, Shezhnaya is not short of change either,"

  " Yeah well, poorer nation doesn't seem the type to have diplomats that come around acting the way yours do towards the Knights of Favonius," Paimon crossed her arms." Eh-hehehe... Here, let me give you this," Childe gave something to Aether.

  " This is a ...,"." I'm not sure, exactly, sometimes all money can buy is 'things' and not a name for oneself. All I know is that it's a sigil. A sigil to keep the ' mighty and illuminated adepti' from bringing harm to you,".