36

Alana kept her promise and came the next day. I think she was so afraid that it made me laugh. She brought our baby brother with her as protection. But I think everyone understood her so No one blamed her, well except for me. I don't like the fact that she betrayed us, me.
We could have found another plan other than for her to risk everyone's life.

When she came I was with Noah in the infirmary and didn't take the time to go meet her. So there she is sitting in the living room with big brother Lorenzo waiting for me to come.

"Why are you still here, I thought my family already forgave you?" I asked her.

"Well I don't give a single crap about their forgiveness it is yours that I want"

"Well too bad," I told her and went to turn around

"Wait sis" Lorenzo stopped me before I left

"Look she wronged you, and this isn't the first time someone close to you betrayed you,  I know you still don't speak to Javier like before but she is unfortunately your sister and I know you of all people will never forgive yourself if something happened and you didn't give it a chance. You don't have to forgive her right away just hear her out". I know Enzo is right but it hurts.

" I will hear you out but not today, today my family is back and I just want to have a drama-free day," I tell them.

After that, I went out to the grocery store and bought ice cream, chips, and popcorn. I prepared the movie room and then texted everyone to come. More like demanded everyone to come. Because Alana never left she came too and she left the baby which I now know is Alex, looks like my parents had something for the letter A, in Xander's room which is also where I slept when we came back.

Sitting in the movie room with everyone there including Ben and his dad, even Javier is here and Sarah because she hasn't left our home since Noah got hurt. We might not be as close but I still miss her and the friendship we had.
That day I fell asleep on my Dad L,s shoulder and when I woke up in my bed Xander was sleeping next to me which I am assuming is because Alana and Alex had taken over his bed.

Noah was actually good now and was sitting with us eating breakfast. His family is here too so they can check in on him. After they went home and took Noah and Sarah with them, I was trying to connect with Alex by playing with him on the living room floor when Alana came to us.

"Can we please talk I can't take it anymore" Alana said

"Sure"

" look I don't know why you are mad at me if it is because I never contacted you or because I betrayed you the other day or maybe both. But believe me when I say I always put your safety first. And that day I had a choice to make and I choose to save Alex because he had no one to come for him you have your brothers..."

"You are wrong you know, I would always come for him too and my family may be in the mafia but they would never leave an infant kidnapped." I interrupted her.
"I know that now but what was I supposed to do, I had to do fast thinking and this is what I could come up with, and it turned out all good"

" I just don't know if I can trust you that is it, but I am willing to try and o want to be in Alex life, after all, we basically have the same name"

Me and Alana started laughing at that and we spent the rest of the day trying to get to know each other more. We just have to see what tomorrow is gonna bring. We may have a calm week now but you never know in this mafia world one day you are home safe the next you are kidnapped not so safe.

Sorry guys short chapter but I am basically half asleep writing this, happy birthday to mee🎊💃 I will try to update tomorrow too ❤