• Life Goes On •

***
Sophie's POV
***

I get out of the shower and check my phone for any tweets.
As much as Twitter is detrimental for my mental health (as Wilbur puts it), I continue to enjoy replies, trolls and the memes I find on there everyday. I also love to see the fanart of creators Wilbur streams with.

I keep my towel wrapped around me as I exit the bathroom, letting the door shut by itself. I walk to my room and roll my eyes when I hear Will laugh from his room. I think he's streaming, but I'm not sure.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and sigh, looking towards my closet. Do I have the energy to get clothes on? No. Do I live with my older brother? Yes.
I grab some sweats, a sports bra and some socks. I change quick and proceed to lay on my bed, replacing Twitter with TikTok.

***

After an hour or two, I start to get hungry.
I know I should be doing college work instead of scrolling through TikTok, but I'm lazy and unmotivated at the moment. Besides, I only go three times a week. I can afford another day of doing nothing before the stress enters my headspace.

I roll off my bed and walk out into the carpeted hallway. The sun has started to set and the darkness starts to fold into the sky, leaving streaks of clouds behind. It looks cold and I can feel rain coming on at some point.

I jog downstairs and try my best not to slip on the polished wooden stairs with my socked feet. I enter the kitchen and hope to find some ramen noodles or something.
I open the cupboards and fridge, finding nothing but cereal, butter, chili powder and bell peppers. Will's been too busy with uni this week to bother with a food shop or streaming. Sometimes I think Will works too hard.

I'll offer to do the shop tomorrow just to help out.

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen table and walk upstairs to Wilbur's room. I knock three times before entering, Will's voice sounding permission.

"Here's the troll, chat. She's alive"

I suddenly realize Will's streaming and smile, laughing internally at the insult.

"Okay, well this troll is hungry. There's nothing in the kitchen"

Will laughs and runs a hand through his floppy hair, adjusting his glasses as chat runs down the screen, the speed so quick I can't read anything.

"My bad," Will says, looking back at me. "I'll go tomorrow and get some stuff"

I sit on the floor and continue to take bites out of the apple in my hand. Will goes back to talking to chat, resuming a conversation about the Dream SMP.

"Get a chair, you weirdo," Will smiles, shaking his head at me on the floor. "Chat, she's sitting on the floor"

I roll my eyes but stand up and drag the spare office chair to the desk. Chat goes quick again when they see me and I see questions like, "What's it like living with Will?", "When are you streaming again?", "Are you dating Tommy?", "How does it feel to have a hot brother?"

I cringe at the last question and roll my eyes slightly. Chat is relentless sometimes.

"Should we get a takeaway tonight?" Will asks, pulling his phone out. "I think we should get some chicken or something"

"I'm down," I reply.

I look back at chat and see the questions keep going. I ignore them with ease like Will always tells me to.

Take your shirt off

I wrinkle my nose at the message and thankfully, it gets deleted by a moderator.