𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 36

"Shyla!" I yell my sister's name but only see my mom walking down the steps

"Mother." I mumble, avoiding eye contact. 

"Hello dear, I'll talk to you later, going to brunch." she giggles, she freaking giggles. 

"Alone?" I ask her as she walks to the door. 

"Nope." she answers putting her shades on. 

"Have fun?" It comes out as a question. 

"Sophia, I'm ready," Shyla says walking down the stairs. 

"You should probably wear a sweatshirt, if paparazzi sees you, they'll know you're pregnant."  I tell her pulling my phone out my purse. 

"Are you calling me fat?" she crosses  her arms over her chest, something we've both inherited from mom. 

"No but if the shoe fits wear it." I mumble. 

"I'm kidding!"  I tell her and she glares at me. 

"I'll be back." She says walking up the stairs. 

"Soph." I literally jump. 

"What the hell Sebastian, don't sneak up on me like that." I smack his arm. 

"I'd say sorry, but I'm not." I roll my eyes. 

"Why aren't you and Axton together?" He asks me and once again my eyes roll. 

"No, like I mean no shit, why aren't you two together, it's pretty clear you like him and he likes you. So what's stopping you two?" I sigh. 

"Just because two people have feelings for each other, doesn't mean they should date. And with a history like me and Axton, one wrong move in a relationship, and there go your several years of friendship along with the relationship." I tell him and he nods. 

"Plus I don't know, he probably doesn't like me." I shrug my shoulders and Sebastian laughs out. 

"Ha, Soph, you're priceless. Now get out I have stuff to do." 

" Sometimes I wished mom didn't go back to the train and get you." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. 

"Shut up Soph." he throws a pillow at me as Shyla walks down the stairs. 

"Okay, let's go." she says and we walk out the house and into the car. 

"Have you told the father?" I ask her, pulling onto the busy streets of New York. 

"No Soph, I'm walking around pregnant without a baby daddy." She says and I really wanna slap her but I'm the nice sister. 

"I remember the time I was pregnant." I mumble, pulling my sunglasses over my eyes. 

"What!?" I start laughing. 

"Kidding," she smacks my arm and I continue laughing. 

"Mom's going to be so disappointed in me." I frown.