Hagrid and Buckbeak

Renevia headed toward the Gryffindor common room along with Hermione after they finished their exam. There was Ron sitting in common room so they make their toward him and sit either side of him before a couple minute Harry went in through the portrait hole.

Professor Trelawney," Harry panted, "just told me -"But he stopped abruptly at the sight of their faces. Hermione and look distress but Renevia seem like she was worried about something than feeling sad.

"Buckbeak lost," said Ron weakly. "Hagrid's just sent this."

Hagrid's note was dry this time, no tears had splattered it, yet his handseemed to have shaken so much as he wrote that it was hardly legible.

Lost appeal. They're going to execute at sunset.Nothing you can do.
Don't come down. I don't want you to see it.
Hagrid

"We've got to go," said Harry at once. "He can't just sit there on his own,waiting for the executioner!"

"Sunset, though," said Ron, who was staring out the window in a glazed sort of way. "We'd never be allowed . . . 'specially you, Harry. . . ."

Harry sank his head into his hands, thinking.
Renevia lightly slapped his upper arm.

"Your invisibility cloak! I will go get it!" She said and about to get up when Harry stopped her.Harry told her about leaving it in the passageway under the one-eyed witch.

"You can't go there, Snape will be in rage if he sees you there. . ."

But Renevia seems not take any caution with what he just said.

"You use Dissendium, right?" She asked buy Harry reluctantly nodded. After that,she strode across theroom, pushed open the Fat Lady's portrait and vanished from sight.

She went to get the invisibility cloak without any problem since Snape wasn't around.
She ran back to common room with a lot of thing in her mind. She halted in front of the fat lady who is asking her a password but, Renevia just stand there with a thought.

Should she just let Pettigrew off? If she does, then it will be not a lot of sacrifices need to do but there are problem with that! She will not knows what will happen if the future change besides Harry will be the one to kill Voldemort according to the prophecy.

She huffed in annoyance, and look up at The Fat lady with gloomly look

"Password?-password? Password!?"

"Flibbertigibbet"

As she get inside, Ron was look astonished at her.

"What?"

"You-you're excellent, Rene."

She shrugged it off as they walked down the stone front steps into the grounds, Walking very close together so that nobody would see them, they crossed the hall on tiptoe beneath the Cloak.

The sun was already sinking behind the Forbidden Forest, gilding the top branches of the trees.

They reached Hagrid's cabin and knocked. He was a minute in answering,
and when he did, he looked all around for his visitor, pale-faced and trembling.

"It's us," Harry hissed. "We're wearing the Invisibility Cloak. Let us in and we can take it off."

"Yeh shouldn've come!" Hagrid whispered, but he stood back, and they stepped inside. Hagrid shut the door quickly and Harry pulled off the Cloak.

Hagrid was not crying, nor did he throw himself upon their necks. He looked like a man who did not know where he was or what to do. This helplessness was worse to watch than tears.