Chapter 1: New Mission

Hello Everyone!

First chap is here!

Sorry my updates can take long time periods because of study issues but I'll try to update as early as I can.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

A kite-like spaceship was going through empty space. The ship's crew was passing time in different ways. A raven haired boy was seen driving the ship accompanied by a dino-hat boy. Two girls facing each other were sitting in front of a pile of books. A yellow bot was in the charging pod. Another boy, this time fat wearing a head band was charging on a table loaded with many dishes and was determined to not to waste a single bit.

"We will reach on planet karusa in 30 minutes." The boy in purple started speaking.

"30 minutes? Good! I have lots of time to finish this lovely food!" The boy in green stated.

"Sheesh Gopal! You are never a help at all!" The chinese girl said while smacking the boy's head.

"Dey! I am gaining energy to save you all from the danger which we can encounter in the mission." Gopal pouted.

"Whatever." Ying rolled her eyes.

Their mission was easy. Explore Planet Karusa, search for the Power Sphere ReverseBot, watch for any possible threats, bring the power sphere to TAPOPS Station and lastly sit in front of the kokotiam sipping Tok Aba's infamous hot chocolate while blabbering how easy missions TAPOPS gives them.

(Time skip!)

Settings: On planet Karusa

The planet was a uninhabited and rocky planet

The planet was a uninhabited and rocky planet. BoBoiBoy smiled on thinking that Quake will love this kind of atmosphere. Just like Thunderstorm like Planet Gur'latan and Cyclone Planet Windara, Thorn and Blaze's choice was Planet Rimbara and Volcania respectively. One time he splited and took every element to his belonging nature planet so they can enjoy too. Thunderstorm like it too, except he didn't show that. Ice's feeling are hard to read just like Thunderstorm, because they keep up their poker emotionless face not caring about anything. But he knows how are they protective towards him and their brothers. Thunderstorm, infact, was titled as tsundere number 1 by trio trouble makers. The trio was ripped after they called Thunderstorm that and Quake can only sigh in the side.

.....oi....y!

B...b..i...o...!

Bo....oi....oy!

BoBoiBoy!!

"W..what!" His friend voices bring him back to the real world.

"Dey! Were you even paying attention to what we were saying! And everyone say that it's me who is irresponsible!" Gopal said while rolling his eyes.

"Err. Sorry, I was lost in thoughts." BoBoiBoy said while chuckling nervously.

"Nevermind. We were talking about whether we should split up or not. But Fang's power sphere tracker shows that the power sphere is near. We can find it without splitting." Yaya informed BoBoiBoy what were they talking about.

"Huh, I saw something there!" Ying pointed behind a rock. "I think it's the Power Sphere we are finding."

The gang reached the rock only to meet a scared power sphere. BoBoiBoy slowly approached him. ReverseBot crouched back further. He shakily exclaimed. "D..Don't c..come near m..me!"

BoBoiBoy came more close assuring him that he meant no harm. But the power sphere was too scared to believe. He suddenly fired a beam towards BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy back away but it was too late. The beam hit BoBoiBoy rendering him unconscious. A bright light engulfed him and the surroundings. The gang has to close their eyes because of the sharpness of the light. After a while they slowly opened their eyes. Their eyes widen in shock when they see another BoBoiBoy standing with the unconscious one. However the new one was a little different. He has white hair with a black streak and wears no cap. The new BoBoiBoy faced them and smirked.

"I'm BoBoiBoy Reverse."

Chapter 1 Done!

Bye!