Chapter 4: Cracked Earth

Second Part!!

Ain't i fast 😅😅😅😅

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quake saw another white haired boy appeared near Reverse Thunderstorm

Quake saw another white haired boy appeared near Reverse Thunderstorm. This time white haired boy was dressed in green. Reverse Thorn was sniffing a sunflower quietly, eyeing Quake. Reverse Thorn drew vines from the floor, making them punctured holes in the ground while worming their way torwards the earth element. "Repeative Earth Punch!". Earth Quake yelled while dodging the vines. Suddenly the vines burned and turned into ash.

"Heh, If you wanna a fight, you'll get a fight! Play fair hah? Two against one? What kind of logic is it! Now it's a two against two!". A voice yelled from behind of Quake. Blazing Chakrams flew past Quake, aiming for Reverse Thorn. Reverse Thunderstorm blocked the chakrams with his sword shielding Reverse Thorn.

"Blaze? I think you should take Reverse Thorn while I take Reverse Thunderstorm". Quake said while dodging a Thunder Blade. It skimmed his cheeks as it landed on the floor. Quake winced in pain. However, Quake smiled nonchalantly. "Earth Barrier!" Quake said calmly as a small dome made of dirt surrounded Reverse Thunderstorm. Quake looked back at Reverse Thunderstorm now expecting to see horror shroud on that blank face.

Suddenly Quake was attacked by Reverse Cyclone from behind. Quake tried to dodge but got hit by his Cyclone drill. The drill skimmed through his cheeks leaving a bloodied wound. Quake shrieked in pain. At the same time Reverse Thunderstorm charged at Quake.

"Thunder Speer!". Reverse Thunderstorm flinged his blades at Quake, electricity sparks dancing around the blades. Again Quake didn't get to dodge in time and the Thunder Speer scarred the edges of his arm. "ACK!". Quake yelled, holding his arm and crouching down. It hurts too much. Tears formed at the edge of Quake's eyes.

Reverse Thunderstorm cocked his head to the side at this. "It hurts?". Reverse Thunderstorm asked swiping his silver hair out of his eyes. Quake glared at Reverse Thunderstorm with hatred. Then Quake smiled and said "I see you'll wanna knock me that badly."

Out of the corner of Quake's eyes, he could see Blaze looking at him with a worried expression while overpowering Reverse Thorn. Nature was weaker to fire, there was no doubt about that. Quake rubbed his eyes and stood up, careful not to hurt his wounds. "Well? Admitting defeat?". Reverse Thunderstorm raises up his blades and steps closer to Quake, clearly hinting about stabbing Quake.

Quake raised his hands and pointed behind Reverse Thunderstorm. "I'm not sure about that". Quake smiled rather eerily. "Nobody hurts my elemental siblings." Quake snapped his fingers. Rumbling was heared behind Reverse Thunderstorm. A giant rock golem had just emerged from the ground, and it's glowing eyes intimidated Reverse Thunderstorm. The cracks between its body glowed too, illuminating the golem.

The golem trapped Reverse Thunderstorm and squeezed him (just like in BoBoiBoy the movie when Quake trapped Retak'ka). Reverse Thunderstorm all but smiled at this."Yeah, I'll definitely be out if you hit me with that, but you know what can defeat this golem?" Reverse Thunderstorm smiled idly. "Our own golem." A calm voice replied as another boy stepped out from the shadows. "Hey." The boy greeted. Quake stared at him. Reverse Quake had just stepped out from the shadows with his golem.

Done!!

There is more too!

555 words.