The Troublesome Fatui

Few days earlier.

"You call yourself a part of the Inazuma Assassin Organisation? Don't make me laugh. If the Almighty Shogun was here, you would have made the Riji Clan look like a joke. The fact that you are a soldier I hired. Disgraceful." Riji glared down the timid assasin she save earlier. The more insults she threw at him, the more scared he got.

" Luckily for you, I'm not a blood thirsty murderer and you did help out a bit. After all, if it wasn't for you I would have never been able to locate the target again. Although, I would have found her either way. " Riji continues.

"I-I-I apologised m-ma'am. I was just afraid tha-"

"You are still trying to come up with excuses?!" Riji shouted absolutely furious.

"N-No! I apologise. Please forgive me." By now the assasin was shivering from fear.

Riji could only sigh. "Whatever, let's continue to spy on her."

The assassin looked up mortified.
"B-but ma'am we are s-supposed to go back to Inazuma and inform the Raiden sho-"

The assassin was slienced when Riji clamed her hand on the assasin mouth. "Shut. Up. Remember your place. "

"Although, you are correct. We should report back to the Shogun. However, wouldn't it be more rewarding if I bring her back the head of out target?" Riji let out a cackle at the thought of it.

"In this way, the Riji Clan will finally be able to overthrow the Kujou clan! I will become much more superior than them! " She smiled creepily.

The assasin gulped in fright.
"Isn't t-the target q-quite strong?"

Riji send him a glare, sliencing him up. She then send a harsh kick at the assassin's head. He tumble a few feet away from the attack.

"What part of 'Shut. Up' did you not understand? Plus, are you underestimating my fighting capability?"

The assassin once again apologies profusely.

"Ugh. Just shut your trap and follow me." Riji ordered.

                               ...

"You say that you and I are the same person. Why don't you take a good look around you."

Fire and crumbled buildings surrounded her. There were no signs of life anywhere, all of them were gone. Y/n's bowed down, defeated. Tears form at the corner of her eyes.

Blair harshly grab her jaw lifting up Y/n's tear stained face and forcing her to look at the sadistic creature.
" So, don't you realise it now? You and I are one of the same person. "

Y/n's eyes shot opened, her chest was heaving up and down. Beads of sweat rolled down her face.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Albedo said with a concern look on him face.

"I'm fine..." Y/n tiredly replied.

"Here." Albedo passed her a glass of water which Y/n graciously take. After Y/n drank finish, she immediately started to feel better.