014 | we're not even dating

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter fourteen

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW— ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳  ͛ 🍂 ˖ ༊ —chapter fourteen

today 10:04pm

bbyyyy

yes beautiful

i miss you😕

i miss you too☹️

come over

stay the night

i wanna cuddle🥺

okay i'll be there in like 15/20

and i can actually stay stay tonight
if you want

please do🥺

just park in front of the neighbors
place

yes yes i know

see you soonn

see u soon babyy

now let me go so i can be there
sooner

okay okay
seen

───────────

third person;

zach grabbed a clean shirt from his closet pulling it over himself and spritzing a bit of cologne on. carrying his shoes and keys as he used his phone touch to quietly make his way out of his room and downstairs.

he slowly shut the front door, locking it and putting his shoes on before going over to his car. listening to some quiet music as he made the relaxing drive through the empty streets of their neighborhood to her place.

parking the car in front of her neighbors place, as per her request. and then walking over to her bedroom window, softly knocking on it. sienna got up off her bed, coming and opening it for him.

"hey beautiful girl," he said before lifting himself up on the windowsill and climbing in. wrapping his arms around her and softly kissing the top of her head a couple times.

"you smell good," she mumbled, looking up at his eyes as she kept her arms wrapped around him.

he smiled at her before placing a kiss on her lips. "i love you," he whispered as his face stayed close to hers.

"i love you," she mumbled back as she buried her head into his chest, hiding the small frown on her face as he slowly rubbed her back.

the two stood there like that for a few minutes, just soaking in the company of one another since it had been a couple days. zach placed a few more kisses on her head as she looked up at him with a smile — happier now that she's with him.

after placing a single kiss on sienna's lips, the boy finally broke the comfortable silence, "would you like to go lay in your bed?" he kept his voice level low.

she nodded as they both unwrapped their arms. sienna had gotten in her bed right away as for zach he took a little longer. taking his shoes off and then getting into the bed beside her, quickly removing his shirt and chucking in on the floor beside him.

facing each other as he played with her hair, she moved her head closer to him and wrapping her top arm around him. "thank you.." she slightly titled her head up and kissed his lips.

zach looked at the girl confused, "you don't need to say thank you."

"no, for stopping with all the comments and stuff," she gave him a smile. "it's been very nice the past couple day to have how you act not be the topic of conversation," she added with a small laugh.

"i'm glad you talked to me about it," he moved his hand from her hair to around her waist, pulling her in closer as he placed a kiss on her lips. "i love you."

sienna smiled, laying her head down on his chest as she closed her eyes. "i love you more," she mumbled.

"do you want to do something tomorrow?" he whispered as he played with her hair again, not reviving a response from her. "babyy, don't go to sleep, it's only eleven."

"i'm not.. i'm not, you're just comfy," she said opening her eyes and looking at him. "and i'm hanging out at amelia's tomorrow.."

"is she the one who likes me?"

"why, you wanna come?"

"mhm," he nodded. "if you're inviting me, i'll come met your friends," he said with a wide grin plastered across his face.

"you're cute," she lifted her head up and softly pecked his lips. "but i was joking, you know that right?"

"mhm i know.."

"and yes amelia's the one who likes you but i'm the one who has you," she smiled at him.

"that's so rude sienna," he said through a small laugh as he attached his lips onto her's. "you would have never said that when we first started dating," he whispered before kissing her again.

"we're not even dating you idiot," she responded through kisses, causing him to pull away and look her in the eyes.

"oh... will you be my girlfriend?" he started playing with her hair once again as she thought about the question — purposely taking long knowing he's impatient.

"you've got other guys," he fake gasped. "that's why you wanna keep us a secret!"

"shut up boyfriend" she said as she tried to control the smile on her face.

"boyfriend," he teased her as he then kissed her again. "i love you... girlfriend."

she gave him one last kiss then laying her head down on his chest. "will you let me sleep now?" she mumbled.

"okay," he said as they both made themselves a little more comfortable.

she closed her eyes as she yawned, since she was already tired after staying up late and then waking up early all week, and had just lied to him earlier about not sleeping yet.

while for zach, he kept his arms wrapped around the girl, enjoying her presence as she slowly drifted off to sleep on his chest before he grabbed his phone and went on it, trying to make minimal movement to not wake her.

AUTHORS NOTE

they're so cute i'm jealous and i'm tHE ONE WRITING THIS