✾𝟯𝟴✾

[ q and a time! ] : 

[ q and a time! ] : 

don't worry for those who hadn't had the chance to ask! i'll answer it in future chapters/comments! 

1. @cloudiiiex asked why is it called a building if it's already built? 

answer: there are two kinds of buildings. building, the verb, meaning you're making something. building the noun, the object, where it's already built, and a full product/building.

2. @cloudiiiex asked why can't we tip finger if we have fingertips but we can tiptoe and no toe tips?

answer: well, pretty simple. because tiptoe is pretty impossible, the weight of the human will be too big to be carried by the toe tips, in my opinion, we're not able to actually tiptoe, bc most of the time, we use the toes, instead of the tips of the toes. about the fingertips, we can't tip the finger because the weight of the human being is too big compare to the fingers that'll carry the weight of the human.

3. @cloudiiiex asked can fish get thirsty? 

answer: no, because they don't make it a conscious response to go and seek to drink.

4. @cloudiiiex asked if camera lenses are round then why are the pictures square? 

answer: oh, because if we reversed it, the lenses are square, the picture is round, bc I think the circle captures more of the portion of the picture, and, usually, the screen on the camera is square. so--bc the edges of a circle are unlimited, and technically kind of corners the point, and make it HD. 

5. @Galaxy0Ruby asked what do you look like and how old are you? 

this is a picrew version of me: